Meanwhile

Your pov

I laugh and tilt my head at him. "Cuz you know what that looks like, don't you?" He eyes the rat mutant next to me.

"What er does she mean by that?" He looks back down at me. Sweat drips from his hairline, and Big Mama smiles at the tension between us.

The sheepman opens his mouth and sighs. "Y/n was one of my experiments after you." Not only do Splinters' eyes wide, but mine do too.

"What?" We say in unison, and my eyes flare up. "You tested on a child?" Splinter starts. "You mutated a celebrity?" I spit.

Big Mama clears her throat. "Mutated my champion." I dart my head at her and chuckle. "Oh, isn't this just gold."

My hand on her face warms up, and the light of the laser shines onto her skin. "Not only did you steal a human celebrity and make him fight in the first place,"

I light my other hand and look at him. "But you tested and mutated on him!" Draxum stares head-on at my weapon. "N-now now. I'm sure we can talk about this."

Big Mama nods and turns her head away. "For once, I agree with you, Draxy." I feel a large hand on my shoulder.

I look back in anger and see the snapping turtle. He shakes his head and looks at his dad. "We can't let them get to you."

He looks back at me with pleading eyes. "Y/n, you need help." He stutters, and my hands are cool. "Help that we can't do anything about." I take a minute to think and calm my breathing.

I look back at the pair. I fill my lungs with fresh air and step back. I smirk and let out a laugh. "Fuck you." I lift one of my hands and fire.

Splinter and raph freeze. I lower my hand and discharge it. The smoke clears and reveals two fear-struck faces. They shakily look at my impalement in the wall and back.

I give a tender smile. "Don't look for any redeeming qualities." I turn and flash my glowing middle fingers at them. "You won't find any."

I pause and look around the room. I tilt my head at the red brother. "Raph?" He jumps and looks at me. "Eh. Hehe, yes?" I gestured to the room. "Where the hell are we?"

Draxum is helping Big Mama take my knives out when he coughs. "We are in my abandoned lab." I put a hand on my hip and look at him.

I raise a brow and squint while I slap a hand on my face. "Out of all of the places you take an out-of-control magical being, you choose THIS PLACE!"

I smooth my hair down and turn away to the door. "Maldito lugar de mierda. El imbécil dice que es inteligente. Tch." I curse in several languages while I walk to the door.

I latch my hand on the handle and swing it open, making a crack in the wall. I storm out and flick my hand at the door, making it shut.

I pause as something brushes over my mind. "Wait..." I look around the open area and try to remember the room I was just in and who was with me.

"Where are the others?"

Donnies pov

She falls into my arms. I stay still for a second trying to comprehend what was happening.