The photo

!Trigger warning! Mention of past SA.
(Stay safe kids)

Your pov

I have to hand it to Donnie. For a man of science and such, he does know how to calm nerves.

I run a hand through my hair while taking large gasps of air. He leans over to the table and grabs another joint.

I hold his wrist. He looks at me with his red-tinted eyes. "What's your limit?" He looks at the roll and tilts his head at it. "Three."

I nod and let him go. Instead of putting the joint in his mouth, he puts it in mine. The lighter flicks on and I watch the end of the roll catch on fire before going out.

I suck in the smoke and take it out. He takes it into his own hands and pressed the roll in his mouth. He lifts his head and blows the smoke into the thick air.

I look at his neck. His collarbones. His jaw. My hand holds his face and I hold him there. I lean down and let a breath out onto his neck. I feel him shiver.

I smile and place a small kiss on his neck. He's warm. I pepper his neck over and over covering every centimetre of his skin.

I move to his collarbone. "Mhhh." I pause. He whips a hand over his mouth and tilts his head away. 'Bingo.'

I look back at the defined bone. My lips graze his skin. His hand moves closer to his mouth and seals them shut.

I smirk at his skin. Suddenly, his skin changes to mine and my hand looks like it's holding my head to the side by my jaw.

I smell the air only to get him by the all-too-familiar smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke. It seems so real. I look at my hands. No. At his hands.

The blemishes on his skin and the sandpaper calluses on his palm. 'Fuck no.' I fall back onto the cold concrete and hit my chair. It rolls back on its wheels and bumps into a desk.

"Y/n!" Donnie falls to his knees like jelly and holds his hands out. I whimper and scurry back on my elbows. "I'm sorry. Why didn't he say sorry?"

His image changes to my unconscious body laying in that fucking bathroom. My neck bleeding and my pants were sloppily put back over my waist.

I lift myself onto my hands as my back hits the leg of a table. "Sorry. I didn't mean to." I cover my face as he slides on his knees closer to me.

"No, no, no, no, Y/n..." tears irrupt from my eyes. I feel something in my hand. I look up from my shield and see a gun. The same Gun as that day. In my hands. No. His hands.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I shake my hand around and try to get it off me. A sob leaves me when it falls into the white tiles in the bathroom and slides to my body.

My knees come to my chest and my hands wrap through my hair as I rock back and forth. My legs and neck feel icky and gross and a metallic taste haunts my mouth.

The images begin to circle me and stop. Now he's holding the gun and I'm... My shirt is over my chest and my pants are hanging over my knees.

"Please... please don't hurt me..." He reaches to me and touches my face. "Help..." I choke down another sob as my arms move. I can't see it anymore.