2.Old memories

(Y/n pov

I miss our old days when we were all together happily back in Busan. Dad, Mom, and I used to spend our weekends together, eat together, and, most importantly, talk a lot.

But due to my dad's business, we had to move from Busan when I was in 8th grade. I felt very sad hearing this, but I had to move to Seoul because my dad needs to go there and expand his business.

I had to start a new life in Seoul. I had to make new friends and adapt to a new environment. At first, it was difficult, but after some time, I got used to it.

After moving to Seoul, my parents were with me only for 3 years. Then they planned to expand their business in America, so they had to move there.

They told me to move to America, but I refused because it would become difficult for me to adapt there again. I convinced them that I would like to stay here.

They hesitated, but somehow I convinced them. From 11th grade on, I started to live alone in my new apartment, which my dad bought for me.)

........

Lia:Y/n, I am so tired.

Y/n: Yeah, me too, Lia. It's our final year, and we have a lot of projects, seminars, and exams. It's hectic, but what can we do? We have to do all this so that we can graduate without any worries, am I right?

Lia:Yes Y/n.

Y/n:Hey Taeyon I missed you so much, girl.

Taeyon:Me to Y/n. Due to our busy schedules, we couldn't meet each other. How about we go on a small trip, after our graduation?

Lia: That's a great idea. Taeyon, we should go. I am so tired due to all this work. Can we go to the beach? It's summer, right? We can enjoy ourselves a lot, right?

Y/n:It's great we can go, we should make our trip a memorable one, Lia.

........

(Y/n pov

After completing my work at the cafe, I went to my apartment. I took a bath and went to bed. Summer is going to come, finally. I started recalling my days back in Busan and how I spent my summer break with Jimin, Jungkook, and Taeyung.

We used to put out a few blankets, lie down in our backyard, and gaze upon the stars. We used to eat our favorite desserts, drinks, and ice cream. Eating watermelon was one of our favorite things to do during the summer. At the beach, we used to play a lot.

I miss those days because, after I moved to Seoul, I couldn't enjoy myself much during the summer. Summer is filled with fun, the sounds of insects, birds chirping, and a cool breeze make for an enjoyable time, which I am looking forward to on our trip.)

........

Jimin: Jungkook, you remember right that we have to go to Seoul for a business trip?

Jungkook: Yeah, I remember Jimin. You went to Seoul last week to confirm this, How could I forget?

Jimin:Where is Taehyung Kook?

Jungkook:He went out for some work. How is Yoongi Hyung? You and Jin Hyung went to the hospital to see him.

Jimin: Don't worry, Kook, he is good now, someone shot him. We checked out for that person, but we could not find him.

........

Stay healthy.

-Shinhaari❤