12.Little boy's threat

Y/n:It must be...

Jimin:It must be Eunwoo, we are not on good terms with him. Already, he is unhappy that we got that deal before him. So he must be thinking of multiple ways to stop us from getting this deal from Mr. Kwang.

Y/n:Eunwoo, you all thought I worked for him, right?

Jimin:Yes, but It's because of a misunderstanding, and we already apologized to you for that. It's not safe for us to stay out. Let's start walking. We need a safe place to hide.
(Then again, I carried her on my back and started walking; after a few minutes, I found a road.)

Y/n:Jimin, I can walk by myself.

Jimin: Are you sure?

Y/n:Yes.

........

(Y/n pov

The road was long, and with no street lights on either side of the road, there were huge trees. The road was muddy and filled with dried leaves and twigs.

After another hour of walking, We found a village with few houses and decided to ask for help from a grandma who was in that shop.)

Jimin: Grandma, Could you help us?

Grandma:Kids, what happened? What are you doing at this late hour? I think you lost your way. Are you in trouble? If you don't want to say it, I won't ask.

Jimin: Thank you so much, Grandma, for your understanding, and I'm sorry for troubling you at this late hour.

Grandma:No problem. Come on in. Make yourself at home.

(Y/n pov

The shop looks so old. The floor is made of wood, and with each step I took, I could hear a creaking sound. The shop had many glass jars filled with colorful candies and snacks.

Tangerines, peaches, Watermelons, cherries, and many more fruits were stacked neatly. The smell of fruits reminded me of summer.)

Grandma: Come in both of you, and what is your name?

Y/n:I am Kang Y/n, and he is Park Jimin.

(Y/n pov

Her shop and house are connected by a huge door. When I entered, everything in her house screamed money.

The house is so big with many rooms. The walls are painted in pastel green and white. A big green couch has been placed, and in front of it is a coffee table featuring a glossy white tabletop that blends well with the color of the walls.

A soft white ceiling with a chandelier hanging from it reflects the coziness and warmth of a home.)

Y/n:Can one earn a lot of money from that shop? Her house is modern, but the shop is too old, which contradicts this.

Jimin: Maybe she is rich. To pass her time, she may run this shop. We don't have to know what she does, be happy that we are not sleeping on the roads.

Y/n:Yeah, you are correct.

Grandma:You can wear these clothes, they're my granddaughter's and her boyfriend's. Make do with them for the night. Y/n, you can take the room on the left side, and Jimin, you can take the room on the right side. Freshen up and come, I will prepare some food for you.

Jimin:Thanks, Grandma.

........

(Y/n pov

After having dinner, we both went to sleep.)

Jimin:Y/n!Y/n!Y/n! Get up.

(Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard Jimin's voice and got startled. I rushed to open the door.)

Y/n:What happened? Did they find us?

Jimin:Don't panic, no one is after us. Come with me; I will take you to a place.

Y/n: It's midnight, without sleeping, what are you doing? I am going to sleep I am not coming with you.

(Jimin pov

I just dragged her with me.)

Y/n:Jimin, ohh Wow, Am I hallucinating? It looks surreal. The fireflies look so beautiful. How did you know about this place?

Jimin: Grandma informed me. Don't you think this summer will be memorable for you?

Y/n:Yes, I love this summer even after being kidnapped, running, hiding, and fighting. I feel safe when you are with me Jimin.

Jimin:Don't worry, Y/n, I will not let anything happen to you and will protect you.

Y/n:Thank you. You look funny, there is a firefly on your nose.

Jimin: Even for you, the firefly is sitting on your head. Come, let's take a picture. We both look funny.

Y/n: Come, let's go. I feel sleepy.

Jimin:Me too.

........

(Next Day

I got up, did my morning routine, and went downstairs. I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Grandma all talking and laughing.)

Y/n:Jungkook, Taehyung, when did you both come?

Taehyung:Early morning.

Jungkook: Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?

Y/n: I am good. Are you here to help us?

Jungkook:Yes.

Y/n:I feel even safer.

Grandma: Such good kids all of you are, come and have your breakfast. I am going out for some time, in the meantime, can you take care of the shop?

Jimin:Yes, Grandma.

........

(Jungkook pov

After having our breakfast, we started looking after the shop.)

Little boy: Who are you all? What are you doing in my grandma's shop?

Jungkook:We are looking after her shop.

Little boy: I don't think so, are you trying to rob? I am going to tell my mom about you all.

Taehyung: Hey, Do we look like robbers to you? Why do you think so?

Little boy:Grandma never gave me a full watermelon to eat; she always cut it into small pieces for me. You stole it.

Taehyung:You are a little boy, how can you eat a big watermelon? Grandma cut it into small pieces so that you can eat it conveniently, and I didn't steal it.

Little boy:I don't believe you.

Y/n:Baby boy, come here and have this candy.

Little boy:No, I don't need it. My mother told me not to get anything from strangers. Are you trying to kidnap me? I am going to complain about you all to my mother.

Jungkook: Are you threatening us?

Taehyung:Don't run, kiddo, we are not bad people.

Y/n:Do we look like robbers, as Taehyung asked?

Jungkook:Maybe for that little boy.

Jimin:Let's wait for Grandma.

(Y/n pov

(We all catched a glimpse of each other in disbelief.)

........

Be happy and stay healthy.

- Shinhaari❤