28.Concerned About Each Other

(Y/n pov

I was simply staring at the wall and contemplating whether to climb it or not. I tried to contact him again, but he did not answer. But I could see his silhouette moving back and forth through the window. Why is he up now?

Due to my nightmare and wanting to inquire about Eunwoo, I desperately wanted to see him right now and hug him. I don't know why, but I felt the need to ask everything right away rather than wait any longer because if I didn't, I might go Crazy.

The wall wasn't very high. I placed both my hands on the wall firmly. I raised my left leg first, then my right, and finally my left leg once more. I managed to stay upright and sat on the wall. I leaped and landed on the ground. My hands got slight bruises.

I got up limping, took a little pebble, and threw it on his window. Jimin opened the window, saw me with his wide eyes, and blinked a few times.)

Jimin: Y/n!!!! What are you doing here, and how did you come inside?

Y/n: Stop Yelling and come down.

(Jimin pov

I shook my head in disbelief to see Y/n in my backyard in her pajamas at this late hour. I ran down to see Y/n, Who had a blend of emotions on her face. As I went near her, She hugged me tightly, and then the sound of her sobbing could be heard. I rubbed her back to console her." I am happy to see you. You are safe, I dreamt that you got into trouble," She said in a cheerless tone.

She was fiddling with her fingers, and she pointed at the wall. I looked at her hand, which had bruises. I could not believe that she had climbed the wall. I stared at her incredulously. )

Jimin: Have you lost your mind? What if you had broken your bones?

Y/n: You did not pick up my calls or reply to my messages. Do you know how edgy I was? I did not want to disturb your parents, so I climbed.

Jimin: You could have met me tomorrow morning if you wanted to. You are in your pajamas, which are so thin. Don't you feel cold?

(Jimin pov

I removed my scarf and draped it around her neck to warm her up. I was pissed at her. I carried her, and she wrapped her hand around my neck without protesting. She stopped sobbing and became quiet.

I took her to my room and placed her on the bed. I took out the first aid box and applied Cream to her scrape. She hissed in pain and clasped my hand tightly.)

Y/n: Jimin!!! Can you be gentle?

Jimin: Stop shrieking, Can't you see that I am taking care of your wounds?

Y/n: What's wrong with you?

Jimin: What if you got injured badly? Don't do these stunts, furthermore.

Y/n: Do You know how concerned I was because of my nightmare from today? I frequently have odd dreams where somebody kills or shoots me, but today I had a dream where something bad happened to you Jimin. I don't give a damn about myself, but I do for you. Even though they did nothing wrong, I was unable to sleep soundly after what happened in Japan. They could hurt you, and I'm afraid of that. Eunwoo texted me. What's wrong, Jimin?

(Y/n pov

He did not talk to me further and kept staring out the cracked window. He opened it and peered out of the window. His hair moved when the chilly breeze caressed it. He remained silent despite my attempts to speak with him.)