10.Share a room

Namjoon: On this business trip, you will attend some meetings and personally meet our important clients to develop a good relationship with them, but don't forget the main reason for this business trip, to sign a contract with Mr. Kwang.

Taehyung:But he is an old, stubborn man.

Hoseok:He is stubborn, but he has his reasons for not signing the contract. He struggled so hard to develop his business, and he don't have an heir, so to hand over his business, he needs a trustworthy person.

Namjoon: Analyse him carefully and get this deal, it should not slip from our hands. This contract will make us stronger, remember that.

Taehyung:We will get it, don't worry about it.

........

(Y/n pov

It's my dad's day off as I have to prepare everything needed for our business trip, from booking flight tickets and rooms to scheduling meetings. As I was organizing everything, I got a text from an unknown number.

<Unknown Number>
Y/N, it's me, Jungkook. Text your address so I can pick you up tomorrow.

<Y/n>
I can come by myself, you need not bother about that.

<Unknown Number>
Just do as I say and get ready tomorrow; I will pick you up. I will send Jimin and Taehyung's numbers; save that too.

<Y/n>
Ok, Mr.Jeon

After saving their numbers, I double-checked everything and went to sleep.)

........

(Next Day

Jungkook came to pick me up and we went to the airport. After checking in, we boarded the plane, and after a few hours, we reached Daegu. Then we took a cab to go to the hotel.)

Y/n: The hotel where we are going to stay mailed me to say that due to some problems, the deluxe room and one Presidential suite that we booked got canceled, it seems. What are we going to do? We can't even book another one now.

Jimin:Let's just accommodate, don't worry about that.

Y/n:How? Mr park.

Jimin:When we are alone, just call me Jimin, it's enough. Then, Jungkook share a room with her.

Y/n: Share a room, it's not a good idea.

Jungkook:Two Presidential suites are available, there are two bedrooms in each. So Jimin and Taehyung will share one, and we will both share one.

Y/n:But

Jungkook: It's not like we are going to share a bed, are you afraid that you will lose control or

Y/n:Just stop, I don't have any problem.

Taehyung:Good night, Y/n and Jungkook.

........

Y/n: Jungkook, what are you doing? It's not your home; why are you not wearing your shirt?

Jungkook: I don't wear it when I sleep; do you have any problem with that? Do I look so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?

Y/n:Do whatever you want. I am going to sleep now. Good night.

Jungkook:Good night, Y/n.

........

(Next day morning

I was talking with Lia on the phone, but I didn't say that I was sharing a room with Jungkook, if I said that, she would be pissed off for sure.)

Taehyung: Jungkook, do you have sunscreen?

Jungkook:I don't have it. You can ask Y/n.

Taehyung:Y/n Do you have

(Y/n pov

I signaled him not to talk. But he kept on shouting. Lia started asking who it was. I just cut her call, saying, I would call her after some time, not knowing what to do.)

Y/n: I signaled you not to talk; why are you keeping on talking?

Taehyung:I didn't understand what you were doing.

Y/n:Don't act innocently, Taehyung, you did it purposefully, right?

Taehyung: Maybe.

Y/n: (I threw the sunscreen upon him), you are annoying.

Taehyung:You look cute when you are angry.

(Y/n pov

He was just laughing and went to his suite after grabbing the sunscreen that I threw on him.
Then the next two days were very hectic with numerous meetings continuously.)

........

Jungkook:Y/n, come on, let's go to the convenience store to grab some food.

Y/n: Wait, I am coming.
(We both went to the store and bought everything we needed.)

Jungkook:I left my wallet, Wait here, I will take it.

Y/n:ok

(Y/n pov

While I was waiting for him, someone bumped into me, which made me fall. Before I could get up, that person quickly grabbed everything, gave it to me, and went away without apologizing.

While checking whether everything was correct, I found that my bag was being opened, but I didn't even open it. Then how come, before I could check, Jungkook came. We both started walking towards our hotel. )

........

Jimin:Y/n, are you ready? We are going to a village to see Mr. Kwang.

Y/n:Let's go.

(Y/n pov

We both took a rental car to go to that village. While we were going, I got a call. When I opened my bag, I found something different.)

Y/n:What is this Jimin?

Jimin:Why do you have that?

Y/n:I don't know; maybe that person who bumped me would have kept it in my bag unknowingly.

Jimin: Oh, Y/n, it's a tracker. Oh god, what happened? The car is not starting now.

(Jimin pov

When I turned back, I found two black SUVs following us. I got that tracker from her and threw it away.)

Y/n:What are we going to do now?

Jimin:Just run Y/n.

........

Is it interesting? Please share your opinion and Enjoy reading it.

-ShinHaari❤