4.Awkward moment

Yoongi:Jimin, what are you doing? Don't behave as if you have never seen a girl.

Jimin:Yoongi Hyung, be careful

........

(Y/n pov

I was just standing there, not knowing what to do, and that's when I saw Jungkook and Taehyung.

I can't believe what these guys are doing. Taehyung took his gun out and used it to smack the person's head who tried to hit him. He fell, groaning in pain. I was in my dream world, and I heard someone yelling my name continuously. I came from my thought and saw Lia breathing heavily and with a worried face.)

........

Lia:Y/n, what are you doing here? Can't you see what's happening in front of you? Are you an idiot? Come on, let's go.
(Lia dragged me from there and took me to my room.)

Lia:Y/n what happened to you why were you standing there??

Y/n:Lia I think I saw Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung.

Lia:Wait, were they the ones fighting there? That's why you were standing there without moving. How did you recognize them? It's been many years, after all, you saw them right.

Y/n:They look the same as before, Lia, their faces look the same, but they have matured. When I last saw them, they were younger, innocent, and cute, but I don't know how they became like this.

Taeyon: Lia, y/n, are you girls ok? Are those guys your friends? Oh my god, Y/n. Do you know that I heard that they have a connection with high officials, and they just cleared everything as if nothing happened? Did they know that it was you?

Y/n: I don't know Taeyon. I am not sure if they remember me. I have changed a lot during these years. I had short hair and wore spectacles, now I don't wear them anymore, my hair is long, and my facial features have changed a little bit.

........

(Y/n Pov

Lia and Taeyon reminded me to stay away from them. Then we decided to stay in our room for a while and go to the beach in the evening.

I was sitting at the beach and admiring the beautiful view in front of me.

Then I heard some people laughing. I looked up to see who they were, and to my surprise, it was Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, and I don't know who the other two were. I was just seeing them. They were laughing and joking, but a few hours ago they were brutally beating Everyone. I couldn't understand their duality.

Then suddenly one of their friends started to bombard me with questions. Who are you? How do you know Jimin's name? Why are you staring at us now? He kept on asking questions until Taehyung interrupted and called his name "Yoongi Hyung, what happened"?Then suddenly Lia and Taeyon came and took me with them.)

........

Taeyon: Y/n, what were you doing right now? We told you to stay away from them, right? Did you say who you were?

Y/n: No, I didn't say anything.

(Y/n pov

It was too embarrassing that I was looking at them without even blinking. I mentally slapped myself. If they both hadn't come, it would have been too awkward for me.)

........

Taehyung:Yoongi Hyung, who is she, and why were you questioning her?

Yoongi:I just wanted to ask how she knew Jimin's name, without answering my questions, she just left.

Taehyung:Leave Hyung. Come on, let's relax.

Jin:After this work, you three would be going back to Busan, right? We will also come with you.

Jimin:Ok, Jin Hyung, then our work could be completed even faster so that we can finally move to Seoul.

........

Lia:Y/n, Who called you?

Y/n:It's my dad. He wants me to go to Busan and stay in our old house until I get my new job.

Lia:Oh, yeah, we'll miss you then.

Y/n:Me to girls.