7.Broke into my house

Jungkook:Yoongi Hyung, can we let her talk?

Yoongi:Remove the tape, Jungkook.

Y/n:Jungkook......

Jungkook:Oh, my baby girl, when you say my name, it's so good to hear.

Y/n:Jungkook. Please listen to me. I am Y/n. We were childhood friends, we used to play together and even went to the same middle school.

Yoongi:Are you trying to fool us?

Y/n:No, what I am saying is true, I am not a stalker, spy, or whatever you think about me.
Jungkook, we used to spend our summer breaks together and do our homework at your house.

Jungkook:Will you let me think first?

Jungkook: Are you Y/n,
Kang Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, yes, thank God you remember me.

Jungkook: You have changed a lot. You were a little girl back then. But now you have grown up a lot.

Y/n:Yeah... It's been many years, right? But I am just one year younger than you and two years younger than Jimin and Taehyung. I am not a little girl.

Jungkook:I know that But how did you identify us?

Y/n:You all look the same, it's just that you have grown up.

Jungkook:If you know us, then why did you act as if you didn't know us at the beach resort? You were just staring at us like a stalker.

Y/n; I saw Jimin before at the hospital, but I was not sure if it was him. Then again, I saw you all at the beach resort, you guys were fighting. I was scared, so I avoided you.

Jungkook:Y/n, we are sorry for what we did.

Yoongi:Wait, Jungkook, Is what she says true?

Jungkook:Yeah, Yoongi.

Y/n:Can you guys uncuff me?

Jungkook:Yeah, just wait a minute.

(Y/n pov

My hand had purple bruises, it was hurting a lot, and I just wanted to get out of this place. Even though I knew them, now I feel so terrified to be with them after what they did.)

Y/n:Can I go to my home now, and where am I?

Jungkook: It's my house, Y/n. Are you living at your house or hotel?

Y/n:At my house, Jungkook.

Jungkook:Then your house is just nearby. Should we drop you off, or will you go by yourself?

Y/n:No need, I can go by myself.

Yoongi:Hey, Jungkook, are we going to let her?

Jungkook:Yes, Hyung, I'll tell others about this. Y/N, are you sure you can go by yourself?

Y/n:Yes, I can.

........

(Y/n pov

I turned around and began to walk home without looking back. I opened the door, once I got there, and that was the only time I felt secure. I am quite frightened when I think back on the incident and what they did to me. I decided to take a bath before telling Lia.)

Lia:Y/n, how are you?
(I told you everything that happened today.)

Lia: Y/n, what are you saying? I think you should make a complaint about it to the cops.

Y/n: It's just a misunderstanding, Lia. There is no need to tell this to the cops.

Lia:Y/n, are you an idiot or what? They kidnapped you. Don't get deceived by their looks.

Y/n: I am not Lia. Did you forget what Taeyon said? They have connections with high-end officials, so it's no use complaining and it's better not to get involved with them.

Lia:Then ok, Can you be alone there?

Y/n: I can manage. Don't worry about me. Bye, Lia.

(Y/n pov

After talking with her for some time, I went to sleep, but I could not. That incident kept on wandering in my mind.)

........

Jin:Jimin, Tae, did your work get over?

Taehyung:Yes, Jin Hyung. Then you said that you got that girl whom we met at that beach resort, right? Where is she now?

Jin:Suga and Jungkook let her taehyung.

Taehyung:Why? Didn't you say that she works for Eunwoo?

Jin: Ask Jungkook about this yourself.

Taehyung: Hey, Jungkook, you came at the right time, why did you let her?

........

(Jungkook pov

I said everything that happened earlier. I felt bad about what I did to her. Even though
It was not done intentionally. I just wanted to scare her, But it ended up like this.

I know she will hate me. That's why I didn't dare go with her to her house. She has changed a lot, which is why I was unable to recognize her. What will she think about me?)

........

Jimin: Jungkook, Is she Y/n?

Jungkook: Yes, Jimin.

Jin:I think we all should apologize to her for what we did. Whether she accepts it or not doesn't matter.

Jimin:Ok, Jin Hyung. Then let's go to her house tomorrow. Don't worry about that. Y/n is our good friend, and even though it's been many years, we have a lot of good memories with her.

........

(Y/n pov

I chose to stay inside today. I took a bath and ate breakfast after rising earlier than usual because I had trouble sleeping. While I was doing the dishes, I heard a knock at my door.

After washing my hands, I went to the door and opened it. I came across the people whose faces I least wanted to see. I tried to shut the door because I didn't want them to come inside, but Yoongi just pushed me aside and they all sat down in my house as if it were their own.)

........

Taehyung:Why are you just staring? We know we are all handsome. Is this how you treat your guests? Will you not bring anything to drink for us? It's hot as hell outside.

Y/n:Taehyung, what are guys thinking? First, I didn't allow you all to enter. You guys just broke into my house.