Letters Pasted On The Pastel Pink Wall

Y/n

Today is a memorable day that I will never forget in my life. I suspected when you kept staring at my fingers and caressing them. I handled myself, not bursting into tears as I glanced at the words you wrote on the board. I wondered where you picked these cheesy lines, but I will not deny the fact that this brought a smile to my face.

If I'm mad at you, you do something the next second that melts me. I know you feel jealous whenever I bake something for Jungkook or Taehyung. I promise to make you mochi, as you asked for.
I love you a lot, Jimin.

Taehyung, I know you care about me, even though you are annoying at times, like when you peeked in while I was writing this. Thanks for being the first person to resolve our quarrel and watching dramas with me. I loved talking about Jimin with you, behind his back and you never got bored of my rambling about him.

Jungkook, let me tell you a secret. I broke your favorite porcelain white plate that you cared for while I was scrubbing. Without your knowledge, I bought a new one and replaced it. Thank you for cooking late-night meals while we play games.

Jimin

I did not get a wink of sleep last night at all. I was nervous about what would happen if you did not agree, but when you pulled me for a kiss, that was the moment I felt relieved. I love the feeling of being liked by you, there's a magical aura within you that makes me happy. I said this to you already, but when we come back after years and look at this, it might be memorable. I am happy to be your summer.
I love you, Y/n.

I appreciate you both understanding that we could expand our business. Tae, I hope you call us to play golf once a month, but not every weekend. Jungkook, like you taught me to sketch, taught me to cook her favorite kimchi stew so that I could impress her even more.

Taehyung

Jimin and Jungkook I'm glad that I have you both as friends. We shared everything and spent most of the time together.

Y/n, Jimin tore your piggy's ear while setting up to propose to you, it was me who sewed it.

Jungkook, I wish to win over you in a game at least once. Thank you for celebrating my birthday and making it special. In particular, thank you for leaving me some strawberry cookies to eat.

Jungkook

I am happy to have you all in my life. Thank you for playing games with me despite knowing you all will not win.

Y/n, You might not have known two years ago. Jimin got drunk and befriended a cat. That cat still remembers him.

It's a delightful day to recollect when we look back. Don't forget to treat us to a meal in an expensive restaurant because myself and Tae decorated with you under the scorching sun, and we both got tanned.

(Y/n pov

We all stood before the pastel pink wall, where pictures of various people and memories were pasted on the board.

We all glanced at the picture we took and laughed reading the letters, enjoying the scoop of delicious bingsu.)

♡♡♡