31.Strawberry Cookies

(Jimin pov

I slowly opened my eyes and found that the space beside me was empty. I got up and took the scarf that Y/n had sewn for us. Y/n was staring at her phone. I turned her around, towards me, and wrapped the scarf around her neck.

She darted around everywhere except looking at me, so I suspected that she was concealing something from me.)

Jimin: What are you doing here in the early morning?

Y/n: I couldn't sleep, so I thought to come out to relax myself.

Jimin: Are you worried about your dad?

Y/n: I might look like a selfish person, but I want you and my parents too. A loop of anxious thoughts hovers over my head. I don't want to lose anyone in my life.

Jimin: Call your dad.

Y/n: He will not pick up.

Jimin:Just do as I say.

Y/n:Jimin! He picked it up. Dad, aren't you angry with me anymore? I missed you a lot and was worried that you would never talk to me again.

Y/n's Dad: When did you become a garrulous person who does not stop talking?

Y/n: You have not talked with me for months, I missed you a lot, Dad.

Y/n's Dad: I missed you a lot too, Y/n. I am sorry. I was concerned and mad about your relationship with Jimin, but now I approve of it.

Y/n: You agreed for us to be together.

Y/n's Dad: About Jimin, I like him now. He truly loves and cares for you. From the day I asked him to break up with you until now, he would call and text me. He never gave up or got angry with me, even though I ignored him. I believe that he will cherish you.

Y/n:Dad, I love you. Thank you so much for agreeing. I am sorry if I made you worried.

Y/n's Dad: If you don't want me to be worried, the only thing I ask from you is to stop Jimin from pestering me every day by calling and texting. Even though I agreed to your relationship, he still annoys me. I have a meeting I will hang up on now.

Y/n: Bye, Dad. Take care of yourself.

(Jimin pov

She hung up the phone, her cheeks raised into a smile, causing her eyes to be squinted lightly. I tumbled into the tent as she screamed, and leaped onto me as we both fell. She stared into my eyes, beaming with happiness as she hovered above me. She delivered a flurry of kisses across my face, cupping my cheeks.

She woke up from me and covered her face with her palm as soon as she realized what was going on. A timid feeling made her ears turn cherry red. I laughed at her adorable behavior. I thought to ask her if she was hiding something from me, but I did not want to ruin her happy spirit.)

Y/n: Thank you so much for persuading my dad, and I know he might have chided you a lot.

Jimin: Don't thank me, baby. I can put up with anything for you. I can't see you being troubled all the time, dawdling between thoughts of being worried about your parents and myself. I know you can't lose anyone.

Jungkook: Something bad happened. You both, come out?

Y/n: What's wrong, Jungkook? Why do you look worried?

Jungkook: Someone has complained about dissatisfaction with our hotel's service and furniture quality. It has been circulating in the media and has impacted our reputation.

Taehyung: Grandma and Mr. Kwang are waiting at our office.

Jimin: Did you find out who made the fuss?