9.Mr kim!

(Y/n Pov

After they left, I continued washing dishes. After completing it, I went to the garden to relax, and then suddenly I remembered my job. I quickly opened my email, saw my acceptance for the job I applied for, and it said that I could join next week.

I felt really happy, and I was on cloud nine. I called Lia and my mom to talk about my job. Lia and Taeyon also got selected, so it's triple happiness for me. Sadly, we can't meet as often as before, but we decided to meet once a month at the weekend.

Then I spent a couple of days in Busan and decided to go to Seoul, as I have to go to work next week.

Finally, back to my small yet cozy apartment. I started preparing the necessary things for my work. Regarding my outfits, I decided to wear a pantsuit often because I felt comfortable in it and occasionally switch between a skirt suit and a blouse and skirt.

I was so nervous initially. But everyone was so sweet and helped me a lot. I work in the finance department, and gradually I adapted to my working environment. In the blink of an eye, two weeks have passed. M/s Hana helped me and my new friend Sana whenever we struggled.

Mr. Kim Namjoon is our president, and whenever I go to get a file signed, he will advise me and point out the mistakes, so that I can improve myself a lot.

Mr. Hoseok, a friend of Mr. Kim, is so friendly. He would cheer up everyone and buy coffee whenever he visits.)

........

Sana: I am having a headache. Can you buy me a coffee?

Y/n: OK, I will get you and Hana unnie for you too.

Hana: Thank you, sweetheart; I also need some coffee now.

.......

(Y/n pov

I went to the cafe to get some coffee, and while I was waiting for my order, I was thinking about why I kept thinking about them so much. Is it because I am afraid of them? Y/n, you can't be scared of them, just leave it. I was contemplating my thoughts when the waiter called my name. I came out of my trance.)

........

Y/n:Unnie, Sana, here's your drink.

Sana:Thank you

Hana: Mr. Kim called you.

Y/n:For what? I got everything signed by him.

Hana: I am busy. Y/n, you go...

(Y/n pov

Without answering my questions and sipping her coffee, she went.)

........

(Y/n pov

After knocking, when I entered, I saw Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi. What are they doing here? But they all look so handsome in their suits, they look different. Their cologne lingers throughout the room.)

Yoongi: Hey, y/n, do you love to stare at us? You always do this whenever you meet us.

Y/n: Nothing I was thinking about something. What are you doing here?

Taehyung: Where should we be then?

Y/n:Shouldn't you be fighting instead?

Taehyung:What do you think we do for a living, Y/n?

Y/n: (I should ask them about this, otherwise my brain will explode.)Probably a hitman for someone, an assassin, or you guys do some illegal stuff...

Namjoon: We do that.

Jimin:But we do that little bit only, don't worry.

Y/n:Little bit!

Jimin: We found that some of our business partners are involved in illegal kinds of stuff, so to know about it, we also got involved in those things, we don't have any other intentions.

Y/N:So you don't have any other bad intentions, it's just to know about your business partner, OK? Mr. Kim, you called me.

Namjoon: It's not me, Y/n, it's him.

Y/n:Who?

Taehyung:I called you y/n, it's not Kim Namjoon, it's Kim Taehyung.

Y/n:I can't understand.

Namjoon:Y/n, I was just an acting president when they were busy; I just helped them. Myself, Jhope, Yoongi, and Jin are major shareholders and friends of theirs. Those three are your real bosses.

Y/n:Taehyung, so you were the one who called me?

Taehyung:It's not Taehyung, it's Mr. Kim.

Y/n:Sorry, Mr. Kim, How can I help you?

Taehyung:You will be our secretary from now on.

Y/n: If I didn't apply for that job, then why should I?

Jungkook:You will have to do both jobs simultaneously, to work here, you should be versatile. If you don't like it, you can resign.

Y/n:Sorry, Mr. Jeon I will do my best.

Jungkook:Good, then we will be going on a business trip to Daegu for one week. Be ready for that. Myself, Jimin, Tae, and yourself will all be going.

Y/n:Ok, Mr. Jeon.

Jungkook:If you have any doubts, you can ask Ms. Hana, she will help you.

Jimin:You can understand us now; you need not worry. We will be spending our time together more often from now on.

Y/n: I just said that casually. I don't have any intentions to know about you all, Mr. Park.

Jimin: Is it so? you can leave now.

Y/n: Ok, Mr. Park.

........

(Y/n pov

He meant this when he said that we would meet frequently. I didn't want to get close to them, but now they are my higher-ups.

Hana Unnie mentioned that they perform several acts of charity and other activities, but she forgot to mention that Mr. Kim Namjoon serves as acting president. They're all fine people, the only thing is that they engage in a small amount of unlawful activity to learn more about their partners, am I right or wrong? I'll now need to prepare for my business trip.)

........

I hope you like it.

-Shinhaari💜