22.Crazy for You

Jimin: I appreciate you for last night. It was incredibly romantic, and I liked it. What are you doing?

Y/n: I am happy that you liked it. I am packing.

Jimin: Is it for your trip?

Y/n:No, I am going to my home.

Jimin:Why?

Y/n: I came here to look after you. Now you are good. So, I am going to my home?

Jimin:Y/n, I will miss you a lot if you go.

Y/n: Don't stand in my way, Can't you see that I am packing?

(Jimin pov

She didn't even listen to any of my words. She kept on doing her work. When she was about to leave the house, I hugged her tightly, not letting her move.)

Y/n:Leave me, Jimin.

Jimin:I won't leave you. Just stay here with me.

Y/n:Don't be a kid.

Jimin:Then come on, let's get married. Then you will stay with me, right?

Y/n: Why are you in a hurry? We have more time to walk down the aisle and Stop dreaming. My mom is calling. I need to take this call. Can you stop squeezing me?

Jimin:I won't.

Y/n:Mom, How are you doing?

Y/n Mom: How can you hide such a big thing from us?

Y/n:What did I hide?

Y/n Mom:That you have a boyfriend.

Y/n:Who told you?

Y/n mom: Jimin's mom said to me I regret that we failed to care for you and express our
love for you.

We need to find out if your boyfriend is trustworthy. Even though I am familiar with him, I am unaware of his current behavior toward you.

Y/n:Jimin's Mom, She said to you, I forgot to say, Sorry, Mom.

Y/n Dad:Let me talk with her. How could you forget? It's such an important matter. You are staying at Jimin's house now, right? Put the phone on speaker. I need to talk with him.

Y/n: Yes, Dad, I did it.

Jimin: Hello, Uncle. How are you?

Y/n Dad: How can I be fine knowing that you are with my daughter?

Jimin:Uncle, I love her, and I swear I'll do everything it takes to keep her safe.

Y/n Dad:If you hurt her, I won't think twice about breaking your bone.

Jimin:I will prove to you that I am the best.

Y/n Dad: I and your mom will come to Korea within a week. Let's all celebrate Chuseok together in Busan, and I need to talk with you, Jimin.

Jimin:I will be waiting for you both.

Y/n:Dad, I am so happy. Love you.