17.Interruption

(Y/n pov

He again opened the door.)

Jimin: Y/n, is Taehyung with you?

Y/n:No, I came alone. Will you let me in? (Before I could finish off my sentence, he again slammed the door in my face.)

(Jimin pov

I took my phone out and called Taehyung.

Jimin:Hey, Tae, what is Y/N doing here? You said that you would be coming to take care of me.

Taehyung:I am busy here. We have to renovate Mr. Kwang's resort. We are a newcomer to the hotel industry, so there are many things to take care of here.

Jimin: Will she be the one taking me to the hospital? Don't you know about me?

Taehyung:I know, I advise you not to break her hand like what you did to me while you were taking an injection back then, and please don't make a ruckus out there.

Jimin: Don't exaggerate, I merely grabbed your hand to ease my pain.

Taehyung: I and Jungkook will join you for dinner. I wanted to say something, but I forgot about that. Then I will hang up.

Jimin:Tae...)

........

(Jimin pov

Oh God, is she standing outside?)

Jimin:Hey, Y/N, come on in and make yourself at home.

Y/n: What were you doing without letting me in?

Jimin: I was cleaning, and the house was a mess. That's why?

Y/n:I could have helped you; why are you straining yourself?

Jimin: It's ok. Do you want something to drink?

Y/n: Give me some water. Can I take a look at your house?

Jimin:Yeah, you can.

(Y/n pov

When I entered his house, there were two huge trees on either side of his gate. His door is made of mahogany wood.

Many plush toys were being placed on the sofa, which looked cute. He had many plants here and there which elucidated the atmosphere.

All the furniture looks incredible, with good design, skilled craftsmanship, and beautiful design. It indeed looks great because it belongs to the BK group.

The walls are painted white. From the hall, we could see the pool view with the help of the huge glass door. His house looked like a pool villa.)

Y/n:Jimin, I will go make us breakfast.

Jimin: Don't burn my kitchen.

Y/n: Dare to say that again.

Jimin:I was kidding, I know that you are a wonderful cook.

Y/n:Are you kidding me now? Wait for a few minutes, and I will prepare the food quickly.

........

Y/n:Jimin, come, let's have breakfast.

Jimin:Why is it again porridge with stir-fried vegetables and some green leaves?