26.Reason to love him?

(Y/n pov

I picked up the bag and went to my room as the puppy ran away. I kept that letter in the drawer. The following morning, while I was cleaning the house, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, Jimin was squatting with his head between his legs and holding a bouquet in his hand.

When I touched his shoulder, he stood up and hugged me. "I'm sorry if I scared you yesterday." He put his head on my shoulder and gave me the bouquet while speaking in a low, audible voice. Lavender was used to adorn the red blooming roses, and the bouquet was wrapped in a light purple hue. It looked ravishing.

I took him inside the living room, and we both sat on the couch. I kept the bouquet aside and looked at Jimin, who was pale, shivering, and sweating. I placed my hand on his head, and he had a high temperature.)

Y/n: You ought to be resting at home if you are not feeling well. Why are you here? What about Uncle and Aunt? Aren't they home?

Jimin: They both went out and will be here before Chuseok. I wanted to visit you and apologize since I felt you were mad at me when you just hurried away without even looking at me yesterday.

Y/n:I was so shy and nervous that I dared not even glance at you. I am not mad.

Jimin: Is your neck hurting you in any way?

Y/n: I'm fine, so don't worry about me. I appreciate your letter very much, Jimin. Why did you pour the cold water on your head?

Jimin: I am happy that you liked my letter. But Y/n, don't talk about that, it's embarrassing.

Y/n: Jimin, you feel bad about it right now, but yesterday...

(Y/n pov

He unexpectedly fell on my lap. I began to worry about him. I tapped his cheek, but he did not even move.

I called Jungkook and told him about Jimin. After a little while, he arrived. He then carried Jimin on his back to my bedroom. I covered him in a blanket and placed an ice pack on his forehead. With Jungkook's assistance, I started making Ginseng Chicken soup for him.)

Y/n:Did you add salt?

Jungkook:Yeah, I added a spoon. Don't say that you also added

Y/n: I added a spoonful of salt before you. You could have tasted it before adding it.

Jungkook: What shall we do now?

Y/n:Let's add some more water and lemon juice to reduce the saltiness.

Jungkook:Is it edible now?

Y/n: Now, it tastes better, but the portion is larger.

Jungkook: Let it be cooked for some more minutes. He was exhausted and feeble yesterday after work. I told him to take a rest, but he insisted on writing calligraphy so that it could be hung during Chuseok.

Y/n: My dad loves Calligraphy. I think he wanted to impress my dad.

Jungkook: He is so nervous to meet your parents. Take a bowl of soup to him. He will feel good after drinking it.

(Jimin pov

When I awoke, I was in her room, which had a wall painted in a combination of cream and gold colors. There was a cozy spot in the room where people could gather and converse. The curtains were white. There were three potted plants put next to the window. The room is filled with cute stuff. Her room looks the same as when she was in middle school. Her blanket has her scent on it.