16.Fickle Feelings

Y/n:Can I come in?

Yoongi: What are you doing here instead of taking a rest?

Y/n:I thought of taking a walk, but then I saw someone staring at Jimin's room. I am here to inform you about that.

Yoongi: I will take a look. In the meantime, can you take care of Jimin?

Y/n:I will take care of him.

Jimin:Y/n, I am starving.

Y/n:Have this soup, Yoongi brought this. Why are you looking at me instead of drinking the soup?

Jimin:Feed me.

Y/n:Are you a baby to feed you?

Jimin: I am exhausted and sleep-deprived due to the pain. If you are not comfortable, you need not feed me because even you are hurt, right? Sorry if I am disturbing you, I can have it myself.

Y/n:(Why is he looking at me like that? Don't show your puppy eyes to me. Oh God, I can't resist his Cuteness.)
Here, open your mouth.

Jimin:Are you gonna feed me?

Y/n:yes. Open your mouth.

Jimin: Thank you so much, Y/n. I am not bothering you, right?

Y/n:Not at all, but I am going to attend this call. Drink that soup on your own now.

Jimin:Y/n.....

Y/n:Grandma is video-calling me.

Jimin:Ok.

Y/n:Grandma, how are you?

Grandma: I am good. How are you and your friends? Are you all fine?

Y/n: yes, we are good. We just need a few days of rest, and then we will be better.

Grandma: I'm glad to hear that. Siwoo wants to talk to you.

Y/n:Hey, little boy, How are you doing?

Siwoo: I am good, and take care of yourself. Can I ask you something?

Y/n:Yeah, ask?

Siwoo:Will you be my girlfriend? I like you a lot.

Y/n:Do you want to be my boyfriend?

(Jimin pov

She is talking with Grandma right now, so who does she ask to be her boyfriend? I quickly got up and went out of my room to see Y/N. I quickly grabbed the phone from her hand.)

Y/n:Jimin, what happened?

Jimin:Grandma, Siwoo! Were you talking to Siwoo?

Y/n:Yeah. You told me you were exhausted, but what are you doing now?

Jimin:Can't I speak to Grandma? Grandma, how are you?

Grandma:I am good; don't strain yourself and eat properly.

Jimin:Sure grandma.

Siwoo: Why are you disturbing us, Jimin Hyung? Can't you see that I am talking to my girlfriend?

Jimin:Girlfriend (I scoffed at his statement.) Kids nowadays don't behave like kids.

Siwoo:Adults nowadays don't behave like adults.

Grandma:Siwoo, don't talk back.

Siwoo:Sorry grandma.

Jimin:Siwoo, don't worry, I will take care of your girlfriend. Now, Grandma, I am going to cut the call. Bye.