23.Scared

(Y/n pov

After drinking the tea, I went upstairs. The bedroom is not so luxurious, rather, it's designed in a minimalist Japanese style. The room had sliding doors. The floor is made of tatami, there is a low bed in the center and a night lamp on either side. The walls are painted in simple colors.

I flopped onto the bed, it was relaxing. The thought of Jimin came into my mind. He must be worried about me. I forgot to ask about the charger, Seok must have slept now.)

........

Seok: Did you sleep well? Come and have your breakfast?

Y/n: Good morning, Seok. I slept well. The food is delicious, I have never tried Japanese Cuisine.

Seok:I am Glad you liked it.

Y/n:Where is your friend? I need to thank him.

Seok:Good morning, Eunwoo.

(Y/n pov

The rice cake got stuck in my throat, and I started coughing. I feel dumb now. Are they both friends?)

Y/n:Eunwoo! Is he your friend? I thought you had a Japanese friend.

Seok:Have some water. I think you know him already, there is no need for an introduction, I guess.

Y/n: Did you both plan it? What do you want to know?

Seok:Just stay here Until we allow you to go.

Y/n:Why should I listen to you?

Eunwoo:Y/n, Obey us. Go to your room.

Y/n: I don't work for you to follow your orders.

Eunwoo:Either go upstairs by yourself or I will drag you there.

Y/n:You shot Yoongi, according to what I know, and you put a tracker in my bag to disturb the deal with Mr. Kwang. What do you want from me now? To learn our trade secrets.

They are newcomers to the hotel industry, and their primary line of business is furnishings. Your primary area of business is the hotel industry, and as a subsidiary, you are in the furniture business. As a result, there is constant conflict between the two of you.

You and Jihoon would be better off using your brains to create business plans and strategies. Instead of doing something illicit, try to win the deals through hard work. I've heard that rather than investing in and growing your firm, you use the money you have invested to gamble.

Eunwoo: Is that everything, or do you want to continue speaking? Consider taking a nap, as you might be exhausted.

Y/n: Are you kidding? Did you even hear my utterances?

Eunwoo:Seok, I am taking her to the room. Y/n, I have your phone and draft with me safely, don't search for it.

(Y/n pov

Eunwoo held my wrists, dragged me to the room, and pushed me inside. I thought he would go out, but he also came in and sat on the floor.

He pointed his finger towards the tatami floor and instructed me to sit on the floor. I did as he said, I made sure to sit far away from him.)

Y/n:Why are you staying here? I don't feel comfortable around you.

Eunwoo: I am looking after you. What if you run away?

Y/n: You could have locked the door.

Eunwoo:Sliding doors cannot be traditionally locked, and having a lock on the door is not common in Japan.