8.We will meet often

Jimin: It's not new that we come to your house, right? We used to come here often. Why are you scared? Are you afraid we will do anything to you?

Y/n: You guys kidnapped me. what else should I expect from you? Just tell me why you are all here.

Jin:Jimin, Tae, don't forget what we're here for, don't be goofing around. Come on, let's apologize to her.

We are sorry, Y/n. Due to some misunderstanding, we kidnapped you.

........

(Y/n pov

Everyone apologized to me, and I could feel the sincerity in their words. Especially Jungkook, I sensed that he felt bad, his big doe eyes were so innocent while he apologized to me. I could understand how they love and care for each other.)

........

Y/n: I think even I should apologize. I should have said something about myself so that this misunderstanding would not have happened at all. I am sorry.

Jin:It's ok, y/n, don't worry.

Y/n:Let me grab some drinks for you all. (When I went to the kitchen, Jin followed me as well.)

Jin:Y/n, Did you have only bread and scrambled eggs for breakfast?

Y/n:Yes, how did you find out?

Jin: Just by seeing the ingredients that are scattered around. Will this be enough for you?

Y/n:Yes, I'll always prepare some simple dishes, as I couldn't manage everything by myself. Do you know how to cook?

Jin: Yeah, I can.

Taehyung:What about your parents? (I said everything.)

Taehyung: So you have been living all alone in Seoul.

Y/n:Yes, After having your drink, you all can leave.
(Even though I felt rude saying this, I thought it's good if we don't meet. I don't want to interfere in their fights.)

Jimin: Are you scared of us even now? Why are you trying to get away from us?

Y/n:You came here to apologize, you did that. If I have to say the truth. Yeah, I am scared of you all, I can't understand you, and you act bipolar.

Jimin: Okay, can we all go?
Y/N, don't worry, we will all meet often in the future, so you can understand us.

.......

(Y/n pov

Then everybody bid their goodbyes, leaving me in confusion. I can't understand what he meant when he said we would meet often. Who wants to meet them anyway? Now they look kind, but when I think about their fighting, it scares me a lot.)

........

I hope you all like my story. Please share your opinion. Sorry for the short chapters.

-Shinhaari❤