34.Thank You For Being My Summer

(Y/n pov

He left my hand, grabbed the book, and kept it on my lap as he placed his face on my shoulders.

"Did you sketch all these?"
I asked, stroking the paper. I could not quit staring at it.

"I learned from Jungkook to sketch. It's just been six months since I started to learn. So it might not look that good, but the memories it carries will stay longer in our hearts."

The first sketch was me holding my piggy in one hand and hiding behind my dad. I braided my hair that day, and I peeked at Jimin's family. This was our first meeting when we were little when we shifted to Busan. We looked at each other innocently on our first encounter as children, not realizing that we would eventually fall in love.

The next one was us as kids playing under the tree. I remember that day. I was whining a lot because of these three. They kept on irritating me, as I was a new one among them.

The next one was a sketch of us admiring the beautiful fireflies when we were lost in the forest. Still, now I remember the fireflies glimmering in the night sky like tiny light bulbs carrying the excitement during the summer night.

I flipped to the next page to see myself and Jimin having a conversation on the top of the mountain. "You tried to confess to me on this day if I remember?" I asked him.

"It took a lot of courage for me to say that, but you slept," he replied sadly as we both laughed.

The following one is our confession a beautiful day to be remembered. It feels like a dream for me when I think about that.

I stared at the picture of Blueberry and Cherry that he drew. I blushed to see that, as it reminded me of our first kiss in a secluded area.

Looking at the next one, we both felt clumsy, it was me climbing the wall. I did that because I was worried about him. Another one was Jimin when he fell on my lap when he tried to kiss me.

I love this sketch of myself and Jimin kissing on the couch, even if I feel shy. It happened in the morning, and when he had time to draw this, I turned back to look at him.

"I drew it when you were getting ready," he said, rubbing his neck.

The last one was me and Jimin lying down and staring at the night sky on the clayed rooftop.

He grabbed the book as he kept it aside, pulled me back, and made me lie down with him.

"I drew it before itself, as I know it's going to happen," he said. We both looked at each other and smiled.)

........

Y/n: Is this the place we are going to have ice cream?

Jimin: Look at that shop, customers are waiting in line because of a poster advertising a discount. We might only have ice cream the next day if we go there.

Y/n: But there are only a few people here, will the ice cream be delicious?

Jimin: Look here, we can have Bingsu topped with fruits, red bean paste, mini mochi, and matcha powder.

Y/n: Jimin, Come in, why are you gazing at the board where the flavors of ice cream are written?

Jimin: Weren't you reluctant a minute ago?

Y/n: It's Bingsu Jimin!!!

Jimin: Why are you not moving forward?

Y/n: Jungkook, Taehyung! What are you both doing here?