3.Fighting

Jungkook: Don't worry, Jimin, we will find him. We will be going to Seoul after 2 weeks, right?

Jimin:Yes Jungkook.

........

Lia:Y/n, finally we are graduating.

Y/n:Yes, Lia, but I feel sad that our student life has come to an end. I'll miss the happy days that we spent together all these years. Thinking about our future, there is some kind of fear and happiness inside me. I can't express what a feeling it is.

Lia: Don't worry, Y/n, we are going to start a new life, let's face it bravely. We must succeed and be happy.

Taeyon:Y/n, Lia, stop talking. Come on, let's take a picture.

Y/n: OK, Taeyon. Don't get angry.

........

(Y/n pov

It was a memorable day. We took many pictures and enjoyed ourselves a lot. We also planned everything for our trip, which is scheduled for next week. I am so excited.)

........

In Seoul:

Taehyung: Kook, Jimin I am so tired due to all the work that we have done for the past week. Can we go on a small vacation?

Jimin:Tae You are right, it was a busy week after coming to Seoul. We can go to a beach resort and relax, and we can ask Suga and Jin Hyung to join us.

Taehyung:Thank you, Jimin. Finally, I can take a rest.

........

Taeyon: Y/n, are you ready? Have you packed all the necessary things for our vacation?

Y/n:Yeah, Taeyon I packed everything. Come on, let's go. (Finally, we reached our resort. Lia and Taeyeon go to sleep. See you tomorrow.)

Taeyon:Good night, Y/n.

........

Taehyung:Suga Hyung, how are you?

Yoongi: I am good. I was just shot in the leg. Why are you making a big scene out of this?

Taehyung:Yoongi hyung, I just asked. Finally, I can sleep well after coming to Seoul.

Yoongi:Me too, Tae. Take a rest, we will all meet tomorrow.

........

Lia:Y/n, get up.

Y/N: Lia, let me sleep for some more time.

Lia:Get up, girl. Let's have our breakfast and go to the beach.

Y/n: Wait for me. I'll freshen up and come.

.......

(Y/n pov

Finally, after a long time, I am feeling great. The cool breeze that flows through my hair makes me happy.)

........

Y/n: Lia, Taeyon, have you guys applied sunscreen lotion?

Lia:Y/n, how will we forget about it?

Y/n: OK ok. Come on, girls, let's play.

........

Jin:Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae, shall we go to the beach now?

Jimin:Yeah, we can, Jin Hyung.

Yoongi:I feel like someone is watching us, Jin.

Jin: Even I have the same feeling.

Taehyung:Are we all going to stand here and spend our vacation here?

Jimin:Come on, let's go, then be careful.

(Jimin pov

We were talking when suddenly someone came behind Tae and tried to shoot him. I took my gun and shot him. It made me mad. Already, Yoongi Hyung got shot. I had the wish to kill that person, whoever is doing this.)

Taeyon:Y/n, where are you going?

Y/n:I left my phone in my room. I will take it and come.

........

(Y/n pov

While I was going to take my phone, I was dumbfounded to see the view in front of me.

Everyone was fighting and shooting. Then I saw Jimin's hand reach down, grabbed that person by the collar, and threw his right fist out in a curved punch at his nose. The sting of blood rushing against his skin was horrible.

I just stood there like a statue, not knowing what to do. I got terrified and shouted his name in fear. Jimin saw me confusingly.)

........

Yoongi:Jimin, do you know her? How come she knows your name?

(Y/n pov

Jimin was just staring at me as I did the same.)