11.Lost in the forest

(Jimin pov

Then we both hopped out of the car and were about to run.)

..... :Both of you stop there, Don't try to run, if you take one step you will regret it.

(Jimin pov

Then we both turned to see who it was)

Jimin:Jihoon, were you the one who put the tracker on us?

Jihoon:It's not me Jimin, if I had put the tracker on you, why would I follow you? I am not that dumb.

Jimin:What do you want?

Jihoon:You interrupted my drug deal last time. So as an act of revenge, I am here to get that deal of Mr. Kwang before you. Just give me the address where he is residing now, and I will let you both otherwise, I will not hesitate to put a bullet in both of your heads.

Jimin: Jihoon's, problem is between don't drag her in this.

........

(Y/n pov

I started panicking and clutched Jimin's shirt tightly, Jimin assured me saying that he would not let anything happen to me.

The air is so tense, that both of them were dangerously glaring at each other.

Then one of his men tried to hit Jimin but he kicked his face and he fell on his knee groaning in pain. Another one came, and he got a punch in his stomach, I could hear the sound of his ribcage cracking.

This time Jimin looks even more fierce than last time it's like he is possessed.

At last, I could only hear the sounds of everyone grieving in pain.)

........

(Jimin pov

I took hold of Y/n's hand and started running. To our surprise I saw a house which was the only one on the outskirts of this village, we both entered and found a storage room in their garden and decided to hide in there for the time being to escape from them)

........

Y/n:It's not a good idea to enter someone's house without their permission.

Jimin:We will hide for some minutes until they go, If we don't hide here we might die, Is it ok for you?

Y/n:Jimin, Didn't you say you do those things a little bit, but that little bit got us into a big problem?

Jimin:Don't worry Y/n, I will protect you.

Y/n:It's suffocating here, why it is too small?

Jimin:Just spare for some time. Y/n why are you hugging me so tightly, I can't even breathe.

Y/n:Jimin! Jimin!

Jimin:Don't shout Y/n, what happened?

Y/n:Sp...Spider, there are lots of spiders and bugs. It's too creepy in here.

Jimin:Y/n, Don't whine like a kid. Just, hold on for some more minutes.

(Y/n pov

After some time we both came out and now only I can breathe normally. When we found that there was no one, we both started walking.

We lost track and entered a forest, The sun started to set and it was getting dark. Moonlight was the only source of light for us to walk.

The aged trees had creaking branches. The twigs were crunching under my feet, I couldn't walk properly as I was wearing heels.)

(Jimin pov

I found that Y/n was struggling to walk, the moonlight flashing on her face made her even more adorable. Then I decided to piggyback her)

Jimin:Y/n let me carry you on my back.

Y/n:No need Jimin, I can walk.

Jimin:Don't be stubborn, just do as I say.

(Then I did as he said and he started walking.)

Y/n:How did you offend Jihoon?

Jimin: Before Jihoon, we procured the drug deal and destroyed it to prevent further distribution.

Y/n:What you have done is good.

Jimin:Yeah, but I dragged you into this sorry Y/n.

Y/n:First I thought you were doing something bad, but after being with you for a few days I found that you all are not that bad, you are being involved in those things to stop them from doing wrong things. There is no need to say sorry Jimin.

Jimin:Thanks for understanding, we can take a rest for some time.

(Y/n pov

We both sat under a tree, the sky looked so beautiful on a summer night. The sky is full of stars sprinkled here and there.)

Y/n:This summer is full of adventure for me. Now we are stuck in this forest.

Jimin:Don't worry we will get out of this forest, I think the road is ahead within a few kilometers. I will give you a surprise after getting out of this mess, It will make this summer even more special to you.

Y/n:I don't need any surprise jimin.It's enough if we can go back safely. If it's not Jihoon, Then who put the tracker in my bag?

Jimin:It must be

........

Are you all excited about the next part? I hope you like it.

-Shin haari 💜