6.Kidnapped

(Y/n pov

I found myself in a different room when I opened my eyes. My head was hurting terribly and I started to panic. My mouth had been covered with tape and when I tried to move my hand, I found that it was cuffed behind my back. I managed to sit on the edge of the bed by balancing. Yoongi abruptly opened the door at that point.)

.......

Yoongi: Oh, you got up? You are something, by following us, you found out about our important deal and said it to your boss, Eunwoo.

(Y/n pov

I just shook my head. This time I wanted to speak badly, but I couldn't. I regret not answering their question when they asked it. Then Jungkook also came inside and closed the door.

I started shaking in fear, and then they both started walking towards me. I crawled back due to fear. Jungkook grabbed my leg and pulled me towards them.)

Jungkook:Hyung doesn't she look so pretty? I want to play with her.

Yoongi:Yeah, Jungkook, even I want to.

Jungkook:Baby girl, can we start playing?

(Y/n pov

I shook my head. Even though I knew it was a stupid thing to do, I got up and started running towards the door, but Yoongi grabbed my wrist, not allowing me to do so.

Jungkook got angry and pushed me to the wall, caging me between his hands. I couldn't even move. His breath was hitting my face, he was so close.)

Yoongi: Jungkook, she's so good.

Jungkook:Yeah hyung. But Don't worry. We will not do anything.

(Y/n pov

I thought they would do something, but Then I felt so relieved after hearing those words. Then he harshly grabbed my jaw and started speaking.)

Jungkook:Listen, we won't do anything unless you do something bad to us. All of my hyungs are like my family, if anything happens to them, I will not spare anyone.

Already, Eunwoo has tried to kill Yoongi. I will not hesitate to slit your throat, understand?

Yoongi: Do you want to say something, kitten?

(Y/n pov

I shook my head and said yes.)