19.Mysterious

Jimin's dad:Honey, what happened? Why are you shouting?

Jimin's mom:I am calling the cops, Darling. Save my son from that girl.

Jimin:Mom, don't call the cops.

Jimin's Mom:Jimy, keep quiet. She is trying to kill you, what do you expect me to do instead of calling the cops?

Jimin: (We both quickly got up.) Mom, she is Kang Y/n, Kang Min's daughter.

Jimin's Dad:Oh, I remember her. Are you his daughter? You have grown up to be a beautiful girl.

Y/n: Thank you for your compliment, uncle. I am sorry.
I just stumbled and fell upon him.

Jimin's mom: You guys made me worried, and I thought she is a serial killer.

Jimin: Your thinking is so wild, Mom. Does she look like a serial killer?

Jimin's mom: Sorry for that,
Y/n. Are you both dating?

Y/n:You need not say sorry. No, no, no, Aunty. I am his friend, and I work for him.

Jimin's mom:Do you know? When you were all little, Jungkook mom, Tae's mom and I always argued that you would be our daughter-in-law. If you could make it true, I would be very happy so that I could brag about it to them.

Y/n:Aunty, I don't know what to say.

Jimin's mom:Stop calling me Aunty. How about you call me Mom? I am okay with that.

Jimin's dad:Honey, stop it. Let her call you as she wishes. They both feel shy.

Jimin:Mom, stop it.

Jimin's mom:Ok, ok, I won't say anything. How are you, Jimy? Are you alright?

Jimin: I am fine, Mom. Why didn't you inform me that you both were coming?

Jimins mom: I informed Tae, didn't he inform you?

Y/n: He might have forgotten. Have some drinks.

Jimin's mom: I would have felt happy if you could have called me mom.

Jimin's dad:Honey, what did I say?

Jimin's mom: Darling, keep quiet. I am wondering when they will be together. They both look good together.

Jimin's dad:Yeah, But It's up to them. Now, Let's go. Jimin looks fine, and he has Y/n with her. So we need not worry.

Jimin's mom: Text your parent's number. It's been a long time since we talked.

Y/n:ok Aunty. Be safe, and call us when you reach there.

Jimin:Are you not going to stay here?

Jimin's dad:Jimy, We have some work to do. Eat properly and don't hurt yourself. Both of you should be careful.

Jimin's mom: Don't forget, I support you both.

Jimin:Mom, She feels awkward. Stop saying that.

Jimin's mom:Jimy, you are like your dad. He always worries about me.

Jimin: You both leave, don't you have work to do? Bye, Mom and Dad.

Jimin's Mom:We will not disturb you both.

Jimin's dad:We will be leaving. Take care of my son, Y/N.

Y/N: Don't worry about him.

........

(Y/n pov

What is he doing? He kept on texting someone, and now that it's been an hour, he's still on the phone. He has an appointment at 4:00 for his check-up. Did he forget about that? Let me remind him then.)