20.Confession

Jin:Why would we hide something from you? Look, Taehyung is bleeding. Take care of his wound, Y/n, and stop thinking.

Taehyung:Yeah, come on Y/n.

(Taehyung pov

She made me sit down and made sure I was comfortable. She used a sterile cloth and dabbed on the wound to stop the bleeding. She took some ice, wrapped it in a towel, and applied pressure to that area to reduce the swelling and pain.)

Y/n: Are you feeling better?

Taehyung:I am ok now. Y/n, I appreciate that you were worried about me, but before you hit someone, See who you hit.

Y/n: I was scared, so I closed my eyes. Why didn't you pick up my call?

Taehyung:My phone ran out of charge. You were scared. I don't think so by the way you whacked my head right now.

Y/n:I am sorry, Taehyung. Where is Jimin?

Taehyung:I don't know what he is up to. We haven't talked for two days. You were with him in the morning, right? Why are you asking me?

Y/n: So you don't know about him.

(Taehyung pov

Jimin called me unexpectedly, and before I could end the call, Y/n snatched my phone and put it on the speaker.)

Jimin: Hey, Tae, what are you doing? Why did you cut my call while talking to me in the morning? Hey, Tae, why did you cut it now too?

Y/n: Taehyung, didn't you say your phone ran out of charge? You and Jimin didn't talk for two days.

Taehyung:(What should I say to her now?) Did I say that?

Yoongi:Hey, Y/n. Come with me.

Y/n:Why are you dragging me now?

Yoongi:Y/n, Listen to me stand here. Jungkook will come and take you with him. You both sort out the problem that is going on between you two.

Jin:Yeah, don't go anywhere until Jungkook comes and picks you up.

Y/n: Let me talk with Taehyung first. Why are you guys chasing me away? Tae, do you feel like you have a mild headache or double vision?

Taehyung:I am fine. Why are you asking?

Y/n: I think you have a concussion or Amnesia because of my hit. You should go to the hospital. You forgot what you said minutes ago.

Taehyung:Y/n, Jungkook will be waiting for you, so you go. Don't make him wait. (Saying that, I slammed the door so that she would not talk further.)

Y/n:You guys share the same brain cells. Always slamming the door in my face.

Taehyung:I think she will be mad at me.

Jin:Yeah, I think so. It would have been better if you hadn't slammed the door.

Yoongi:Yeah, Tae I felt it was rude.

Taehyung: I will apologize to her.

........

Jungkook:Y/n, Can we talk at my house? Let's go upstairs.

Y/n:Do you also live here?

Jungkook:Yeah, We both live here. He lives on the 30th floor, and I am on the 32nd floor. let's go

Y/n:Ok

Jungkook:Come in.

Y/n:Jungkook, So finally, you are talking with me after a full damn week.