25.Fluttering

Eunwoo:Dad, we could not find her.

Eunwoo's dad: She is lucky, let her be. Listen Eunwoo I am going on a work trip and will be back in a few months. If you want to take over my business, prove to me that you are capable.

Eunwoo:I will, Dad.

Eunwoo's Dad:We should be cruel to survive in this world. If you can't, I will think of, handing it over to your brother.

........

(Jimin Pov

Back bugging her, I halted my footsteps. "Baby, Let's have fun at my house," I said and continued to drag by the collar backward. "Stop calling me baby, and Who wants to have fun with you? Take your hands from me." She was shouting like a cute kid.)

Jungkook:Jimin hyung, Where are you dragging her to?

Jimin: We are both going to my home. The rain has stopped too.

Taehyung:Why?

Jimin: Y/n wants to spend some time alone with me, it seems.

Y/n:I did not say that.

Jungkook:Have a good time with your boyfriend.

(Jimin pov

I tried to pull her along, but she was closely gripping the pillar. She let go of the pillar after I gave her a little tickle. I carried her by placing one of my arms under her legs and another under her back.)

Taehyung:Wow, You both look good. Let me take a picture.

Y/n:Taehyung! Stop it Before I hit you with anything.

Taehyung:Don't be shy.

Jimin:Stop struggling to get out of my grip.

(Y/n pov

Being only a few meters away, he just carried me to his house. As everyone was observing us, I felt embarrassed. He didn't even give ear to my pleading when I argued that I would walk with him.

We were in front of his house. He was carrying me and couldn't open the door, he instructed me to do it. He simply kicked the door after entering, startling me with a loud thud. He carried me to his bedroom and put me on the bed.)

Y/n: Why did you tell Mrs. Ji Woo that I sprained my ankle while you were carrying me and that it was also because of my clumsiness?

Jimin: Are you mad?

Y/n:I am indeed mad at you.

Jimin:Even, I am mad at you,
Y/n.How can you see Jungkook without a shirt?

Y/n:Jimin, listen I just saw him for 30 seconds, no just 10 seconds, Not more than that. I barely saw him that day.

Jimin: Are you worried that you did not get to take a good look at him? Don't you dare to take a look at other men?

(Y/n pov

"I can understand that you are upset about that". Before I could finish my sentence, He simply pushed me and hovered above me. I pushed him to stand up, but he was stronger. He tightly gripped both of my hands and made me place them on either side of my face.

The way he was peering at me scared the hell out of me, and my heart was beating frantically. In fear, as I contemplated what he might be up to, I closed my eyes. He moved his face closer and rubbed his nose against mine. His eyelashes touched my eyes, making me feel fluttery. After kissing my eyes, he crept down to my cheeks and bit them.