13.Prediction

(Y/n pov

That little boy disappeared, leaving us in bewilderment.

We waited for half an hour for that little boy to come with his mother. In the meantime, Grandma came, which was a relief because I didn't want to get embarrassed in front of that little boy's mother.

I told her about that mischievous little boy. She burst out in laughter.)

Grandma:He always does this when he meets new people, Siwoo stop hiding in there and come out.

(Y/n pov

When I turned around, I saw that little boy hiding behind the box, where his eyes were only visible.

He came out fiddling with his fingers. He was so adorable that no one could get angry with him, his cuteness hides his naughty side.)

Y/n: So your name is Siwoo.

Siwoo: Yes, what's your name?

Y/n:I am Y/n; he is Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung.

Grandma: Say sorry to them first. What did I say to you? You cannot talk to new people like that.

Siwoo: sorry, Grandma.

Taehyung:Be a good boy and don't make trouble for others.

Y/n:Will you take this candy from me, or you don't want it?

Siwoo: Sorry, I won't repeat this. I want that candy; can I have it now?

Y/n:Here take this, such a cutie pie.

Grandma:Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin, can you help me to arrange those boxes and also take care of Siwoo? I want to talk to you. Come in.

Taehyung:Should we arrange all these? There are many boxes, and I can't even count them.

Jungkook:Let's start arranging it. Grandma helped us, so we should also help her in return. Then you just sit there and don't move, Siwoo.

Siwoo:Kookie, You can carry four boxes, but Tae and Jimin only carry two boxes. I don't want to become like them but like you. What should I do about that?

Jimin: (I took a cherry tomato and stuffed that into his mouth, preventing him from talking more.) Eat this instead of candy, you will become stronger like your kookie.

........

Y/n:Grandma Do you need anything?

Grandma:Sit here. I want to talk to you. Listen to me carefully, wear this pendant from now on, and never remove it.

Y/n: It looks expensive. I can't take it, Grandma.

Grandma:Just take this. You've already met the love of your life, and You will fall in love with him as time goes on.

You will get to meet that person who is creating trouble. He disguises himself as a wicked person in front of everyone due to some reasons that you might get to know in the future.

Don't lose hope when you face trouble, be strong.

Y/n: What are you saying I can't understand. Are you an astrologer? Or what grandma? What love? troubled, wicked person...

Grandma:Keep in mind whatever I said now.

(Y/n pov

I just shook my head, Stuffing all the information she said to me a few seconds ago into my little brain while following her to the store.)

........

Grandma: Boys, thanks for your help.

Jimin: It's ok, Grandma. Can you help us? We need to find a person who resides here. Can you show us the way?

Grandma:That little brat, How dare he be hiding in there again without informing me? Do you want to sign a contract with him?

Jimin: Yes, Grandma, we are from the BK group, do you know Mr.Kwang?

(Jimin pov

Without letting me speak further, she just strode out of the shop.)

Grandma: Are you searching for him?

Jimin:Mr.Kwang

Mr. Kwang:Mom, what are you doing? leave my ear.

Grandma: Are you hiding again to escape from signing the contract?

Mr. Kwang: I am annoyed by everyone; I need a trustworthy person. If my sister's daughter is interested in my business, why would I suffer like this?

Grandma:She already said that she's not into business. Leave her and sign the contract with them. They are good, and you can trust them. They are from the BK group. They are Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, and Kang Y/n, their secretary.

Mr. Kwang: It's nice to meet you, but are they trustworthy?

Grandma:Just follow my words, we can trust them they are good. I ran this business with your dad before you took over it, so I am more concerned than you.

Jimin:I am Park Jimin. Nice to meet you too. You can believe us and hand over your business.

Jungkook:Yes, Mr. Kwang, we will not disappoint you.

Mr. Kwang: As my mother trusts you all so much, I agree with this. Don't forget that my mom and I will be shareholders in the future too. I will keep an eye on you all.

Taehyung:Don't worry, Mr.Kwang, we will exceed your expectations.

Mr. Kwang: Happy cooperation, Mr. Kim.

Taehyung:Happy cooperation.

Y/n:Grandma No, no, Mrs. Kwang, you are mysterious.

Grandma:Just call me grandma, then you doubted my house, right? I love the look of the shop, so I did not renovate it.

Y/n: Thanks, Grandma, for clearing my doubt, you heard our conversation.

Jimin:Mr. Kwang and Grandma, We will be heading there now.

Grandma:Be safe.

Siwoo: Are you leaving?

Y/n:I squatted down to his level and pecked his marshmallow like cheeks. Be a good boy.

Siwoo:ok.

........

(Y/n pov

Then we hopped into the car after saying goodbye to them.)

Jimin:Y/n, do you remember that surprise that I told you when we were in the forest?

Y/n:Yes, So are you going to promote me?

Taehyung: It's not even been a month since you joined our company. Lower your expectations, Y/n.
(I chuckled at her behavior.)

Y/n:What is the surprise? Tell me about it.

Jungkook:If we tell you about it, it's not a surprise. Just wait.

........

Do you love this chapter? stay healthy.

- Shinhaari ❤