5.Back to Busan

Jungkook:They found who shot Yoongi Hyung, it seems.

Taehyung: Who is it, Jungkook?

Jungkook:Eunwoo!

Taehyung:I doubted him earlier. He tried to stop Yoongi Hyung from signing the contract so that he could get this deal.

Jungkook: Yeah, you are right, but we got that deal right, that's why he couldn't control his anger and sent his men here, I think.

Jin:Just stop talking about him. Let's just relax. We have lots of work to do in Busan, then we have to move to Seoul. It will be tough, in the coming days.

Taehyung:Ok, Jin Hyung.

........

(Y/n pov

During the rest of my vacation, whenever I met them, I tried to avoid them.

After two days, I didn't get to see them, and I thought that they would have gotten back. We enjoyed our vacation to the fullest, and I decided to go to Busan directly from our trip.)

........

Y/n:Bye girls, take care of yourselves.

Lia: You too, Y/N. If you have any problems, contact us. We can talk about the job on the phone.

Y/n:Ok Lia, Taeyon, bye.

........

(Y/n pov

After waving to them goodbye, I took a cab to the airport and boarded my plane.

Finally, back to Busan. It's so great to be here after many years. I started to walk towards my home, admiring the surroundings. A lot of things had been changed, But It is as usual attractive, homey, and bustling.

After arriving at my house, I took a bath, changed into my pajamas, and sat down on the couch. Instead of going grocery shopping, I chose to order takeout. I called Lia's number while I waited for my food, and we got to talking about both of our jobs. We sent our applications and resumes to four companies, hoping for the best.

Then I called my dad, told him about my arrival, and went to sleep.

The following day, because I was too exhausted, I rested in my garden. Enjoying the summer with my favorite Omija tea. It was a calm and peaceful atmosphere with a clear blue sky. The summer days are radiant, lovely, and peaceful, with a golden sun, Which makes me happier.

Then I decided to go grocery shopping. I wore a floral-print knee-length dress and left my hair free.

As I was walking, I saw my favorite store, where I used to have my breakfast when my parents were busy. So I decided to have my breakfast there. I entered the shop, and it looked the same as before.

After greeting Grandma, I took my seat and ordered my food. Then my food arrived, I completed it, and I paid my bill.

I came out and started walking, I saw Yoongi and another person whom I met at the beach. Unknown fear surrounded me. I tried to avoid them and started walking, but they saw me. Their eyes were so cold and dark that they would kill me. I tried to move from that place, but Yoongi held my wrist.)

.......

Yoongi:See Jin, who's here?The same girl who was staring at us at the beach. Are you stalking us? Who are you, and for whom do you work?

Y/n:Hey, leave me. Are you an idiot, a pervert, or what?

(Y/n pov

Then suddenly, both of their faces changed into serious ones. Jin took his gun and pointed it toward my head.)

Y/n:What are you doing?
(I started to stutter.)

Jin:Answer us first. How do you know Jimin's name?

(Y/n pov

I wanted to answer, but due to fear, I couldn't answer at all. I was just staring.

Then suddenly I felt something behind me, a gun being pressed against my back. When I turned back, I saw Jungkook.)

Y/n:Jungkook.

(Y/n pov

(One gun was in front of my head, another at my back; I couldn't make myself answer, however, I tried.)

Jungkook:How do you know my name too, baby girl? Are you stalking us?

(Y/n pov

I hated myself for saying his name when I was about to say that I am Y/n.)

Y/n:I am......

Jungkook:We know how to get an answer from you.

(Y/n pov

(Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck.)