15.Puzzled thoughts

Warning

This chapter contains a little bit of violence and mentions blood.

Y/n: Hey Sana, What are you doing instead of working?

Sana:Let me rest for some time, I feel like my energy has been drained out due to hiking.

Y/n:Let me grab you some coffee. Don't forget we have to attend the party to sign the contract.

Sana:I remember. How will I forget about that? I heard many handsome men would be there.

Y/n: (The way she squealed in happiness made me chuckle.)
Now, where did your energy come from?

Sana:That's not important, Y/n.

Y/n:ok, ok. Then let's meet at 6:00 p.m. there after completing our work.

........

Y/n: Sana, you look pretty in this black outfit.

Sana: You look gorgeous, Y/n, in this pastel pink dress, and your Pearl necklace goes well with your outfit. We both look perfect.

Y/n:Yeah, Where are they?

Sana:There they are.

(Y/n pov

They all look so attractive in their tuxedos, But Jimin stands out in my eyes. He looks perfect. Why am I thinking like this? Oh god!)

Jungkook: Hey, Are we late?

Y/n:No, We just arrived a few minutes before.

Taehyung:Let's get in. Mr.Kwang will be waiting for us.

Jimin:You all go. Y/N, wait a minute.

(Y/n pov

All of them went in, leaving us alone. "Mr. Park, do you need anything? I asked him.

"Y/n," he whispered near my ear."Nothing, it's just you look pretty," he said and started to caress my cheeks. The way he said it made my heart flutter.

"Jimin, what are you doing? Can't you say it normally? And why are you behaving weirdly?")

Jimin:Why don't you like the way I said it? Come on, let's get in.

Y/n:Huh.

Taehyung:Jimin, Y/n, come here. What took you so long?

Jimin:Nothing.

Taehyung:Why does your face look red?

Y/n:It's just hot in here.

Jimin: Is it so?

Y/n: (I just ignored him) Hello, Mr.Kwang.

Mr. Kwang: Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the party.

Jimin:Thanks, Mr. Kwang, and we are enjoying.

Mr.Kwang:I will leave now; I have to greet others.

Jimin:Ok, Mr. Kwang.

Taehyung:Look who's here.

Jungkook: Hello, Mr. Cha Eunwoo. You always send your men or put a tracker on us, it's rare to meet you in person.

Eunwoo:Even I am fed up doing those things. From now on, I will handle everything on my own, and congratulations on signing the contract.

(Y/n pov

Why is he looking at me now with a mocking smile while talking to Jungkook?

Then I tried to avoid his gaze, so I turned back. I saw Jihoon. Unknown fear crept upon me. Jihoon and Eunwoo are both generous and good-looking, but why do they have crooked minds? No one will believe them when they say they do illicit things.

Mr.Kwang invited all leading business partners, which is why they are here. It would have been better if Mr. Kwang had not invited them. I feel like he is planning something.

Sana went before, as she was not feeling well, and only we four were left.

When I felt relief that everything went well, suddenly I heard a gunshot. I flinched at the sound. "Not again, I told myself."

When we turned back, Jihoon and his men surrounded us. Suddenly, Jimin came and hugged me. He got shot in the hand. Blood started oozing out. Tears started to form in my eyes.)

Y/n:Jimin, Why did you do that?

Jimin:I told you that I would protect you.

Jungkook:Y/n, Come on, let's get out of here. Jimin and Taehyung will take care of them.

Y/n:Jungkook... Look back
(I pulled Jungkook towards me, and the sharp knife sliced through the skin on my back. Blood started dripping on the floor. I whimpered due to the pain.)

Jungkook:Y/n, Get out of here.

Y/n:How can I leave you alone?

Jungkook:Just go; don't make me worry about you.

(Y/n pov

I started running. The cut on my back was stinging, and I started to feel weak. Then suddenly, Jihoon came from nowhere. My body shook with fear, and I started to tremble. He held my wrist tightly and started dragging me.

Jungkook and Taehyung had many bruises on their faces. Jimin's white shirt turned crimson red. My heart tore apart seeing them like this.

But Jimin smiled at me, despite hiding his pain. He wanted to assure me that they were safe.)

Taehyung:Jihoon, don't listen to that old man. He is instigating you. Don't follow your father's path and destroy your life.

Jungkook:Don't forget, we were...

Jihoon:Don't bring up the past and poke your nose into my business. I don't have any intention to hurt you guys unless you interfere.

(Y/n pov

My legs gave up, and I fell.)

Jihoon:Then I will leave now. Bye.

Taehyung:Let's take them to the hospital; both are bleeding a lot.

........

Yoongi:Finally, you got up, Y/N.

Y/n: Yeah, but it's hurting a lot.

Yoongi: You are good. Your cut is not that deep. You will recover quickly, so don't worry.

Y/n: How are they? Can I see them?

Yoongi:You can see them afterward, not now. All are good. Don't stress yourself out. Take rest.

(Y/n pov

Then, after accompanying me for some time, Yoongi went out to check on Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

Do they all know each other? Why does Jihoon say don't bring up the past? What past do they have? That incident and these thoughts haunted me. Eunwoo and Jihoon give me strange and puzzled thoughts.

So I decided to take a walk. I saw a man wearing all black staring at Jimin's room. Before I could ask who he was, he strode away quickly.)

........

Thank you so much for your constant support.

- Shin Haari❤