Disturbance

Chapter Thirteen

Disturbance

~ // TW: Violence & Threats & Death & Gore ? // ~

"See now we're not going anywhere Shepherd" Price says walking around the chair that Shepard was in following Price as he walked around him "what else do you want Captain? You know where my base is, who my closest men are to me, my new task force, what more do you want" Shepard said burrowing his eyes, Ghost rolled his eyes stepping out for the shadow of the corner where he had been standing "I don't get why you won't just let me go" Shepard said looking at Ghost who walked towards him Price moving into the front standing beside Ghost before pulling up a chair sitting in front of the General "see now we can't just do that" Price said as he leaned forward in his chair "your a hot comradery right now to your men" Price said as the general sat forward in his chair "can't just put you on the side of the road" Price said looking at Ghost nodding "you'll just be more trouble for us that way" Price said before standing up "be ready later for more questions about your men and your plans with the Russians, Shepard, or your going to meet the side of Price and Ghost you don't want to see" Price said as Ghost took out a knife walking around Shepard running it along the chair, Shepard shifting his weight to lean away from Ghost as he walked back to Price side walking out of the room, locking the door once more "think he'll talk then" Ghost said as he shut the knife sticking it back into his pocket along with the others "I have my ways" Price said laughing a bit as he unlocked the door to the stairs heading back up towards the main floor of the base.

As the pair walked back up to the lounge, a bit confused seeing everyone crowding around the window, Johnny looked back at Simon with worry in his eyes walking over to the pair Gaz following closely behind him "what happened" Price said as he looked at the duo who were quieter than they were normally "uh-" before Gaz could even finish a shot rang out hitting the side paneling of the front door, Price and Simons looked at the window that everyone had backed away from, Simon walked over to it slowly Price following him, Simon opened the edge of a curtain slowly, opening a small space to look out from he slowly moved his eyes looking at the men that now surrounded their base, Laswell came out from the back office walking over to them, Simon caught a glance of a light he was assuming was from a sniper "huh think they can pick us off in here" he said quietly to himself as he closed the curtain another shot rang out hitting the corner of the window where he once stood, Johnny looked back at him more worried as he quickened his pace going to Simons side, he nodded softly at him as Johnny took ahold of his hand looking up at Simon "they're to slow to even do anything to me from there obviously" Simon said earning a small laugh from the other four, Laswell cleared her throat handing a tablet to Price, Price flipped through the cams looking at them seeing where the Shadow were posted up around their base "we're going to going to have to do this the hard way" Price says as the others looking back at him nodding at his words "what's the plan Cap'" Gaz says as Price looked back at the windows seeing the bullet laying on the floor, he chuckled a bit "give 'em what they want" Price says as he looked at Simon, he raised an eyebrow before looking at the heavy door that lead down to the basement, the others following the pairs eyes "Shepard" Johnny said as the pair nodded "but we did not go through the headache of that shitshow of a mission to just hand him back gift wrapped" Gaz said looked back at Price, Price shook his head "no we're doing this our way Kyle" Price said looking over at Gaz before looking around the group "we'll post up on the roof, Laswell can keep on eye on the group of Shadows making sure they won't squirt on us or bring any friends with them, Ghost" Simon looked at Price nodding "want to have some fun with them and Shepard" Price said with a slight smirk on his face, Simon nodded back at him as Johnny looked up at him confused stepping closer to him as Simon looked down at him nodding softly at him "give 'em hell then son" Price said as he walked away heading back down into the basement, Laswell walked back towards the office as Gaz walked towards the armory, Johnny looked back at Simon grabbing at his hands stopping Simon started to take off his gloves "what will you do?" Johnny said softly Simon took Johnny's hands squeezing them softly " give them a freight of their lives" Simon said softly as he let go of Johnny's hands taking his gloves off placing them in one hand as he reached up towards his head starting to pull his mask off of his face.