A Night To Remember

Chapter Fourteen

A Night To Remember

Johnny ran the towel through his hair drying it off quickly as he looked back into the mirror that was now a bit foggy from his shower, he smiled looking at him, stopping himself from drawing a heart on the mirror, he heard a knock on the bathroom door hearing it open softly as he looked back putting the towel down on the counter looking back seeing Simon leaning against the doorway "going to hide away from our date in here huh?" Simon said jokingly as Johnny stuck his tongue out at him laughing softly before he walked back over to the towel rack hanging up the wet towel fixing his shirt "I can think about it, but your paying for dinner, so I guess not" Johnny said as he walked back over to Simon matching his joking tone as Simon rolled his eyes as he looked down at his love " thought I could forget my wallet and you remember yours, a nice gift for us both" Simon said as Johnny hit his shoulder softly rolling his eyes "jerk" Johnny said as Simon placed his hands on his waist "yes, but you'd love me still no?" Simon said as Johnny placed his head on Simon's chest "of course" Johnny said as he looked up at Simon smiling softly at him "well Mr.lover man I need to take a shower" Simon said softly as he pulled his hands off Johnny's hips, Johnny pouted looking up at Simon, he laughed softly looking down at him "well you took one by yourself, should've waited for me sir" Simon said smirking a bit taking his shirt off looking back seeing Johnny's face go red "shut up" Johnny said covering his face turning around laughing "Love you too darling" Simon said starting to unbuckle his belt as Johnny walked out of the bathroom fast closing the door behind him "the mess he will become when that happens" Simon said to himself laughing.

Simon stepped out of the shower drying himself off with a towel before getting himself back dressed in the comfortable closed he was in this morning looking back at the mirror as he brushed his teeth letting his hair air dry as they still had an hour to go till they went to the restaurant Simon had gotten reservations for their date,

Seek and you shall find right Simon?

Huh?

Do you really think we deserve him, Simon?

What?

When did we decide that we were going to let someone like soap, especially, into our lives? Second guessing yourself now cold-blooded killer?

No, no, no you're not real, stop.

Oh, so now you decide you're going to listen to me?

Shut up Ghost!

Not going anywhere now Simon, after all, we are one of the same. Push me back into the darkest corners of your mind, you think he can help with all that you are, you guys can try, show him everything we are Simon. He'll run like everyone else does or even yet get himself killed before he can see the true you. but I'm always going to be a part of you, of what we are Simon.

Shut up, you are not real, get out of my head.

What domestic life are you hoping for with him or better yet that you have promised him, Simon? Retirement? Marriage? Kids? Living to old age? Living together till death do you part? Getting your dream home and not having to deal with me? Come on now Simon what other ideals can you think of now that he's here? I'll always be with you one way or another, can't escape the facts of what you are.

You're not running this day for me Ghost, not this one.

Simon hit the counter hard looking back in the mirror seeing the mask that had fallen to the ground after he had put his clothes back on, he grabbed the mask before flipping it over as he brushed his teeth not wanting to get back into his mind, not this day Ghost, he thought to himself as he spit out the last of the toothpaste washing his toothbrush off, placing it back into the stand next to Johnny's opening the door shutting off the light grabbing the mask seeing Johnny sitting on the couch "we leaving after you get changed ?" Johnny said looking up at Simon as he nodded at him "yeah, nothing too fancy, it seems like a nice place, but not one of those high-end restaurants" Simon said as Johnny smiled softly nodding at him, Simon opened his door walked into closing it behind going to his closet grabbing his clothes to change into.