My Promise

Chapter Sixteen

My Promise

~ Three Months after Dare To Try ? ~

Missions have been far and few, going on intelligence runs as they tracked down remaining shadows, followed leads on any head Russians who had stumbled into Europe, helping whatever agency was called up by Price for a fault in their own judgments or any mistakes that accord and were outside army jurisdictions, but fell right into the hands of Price and task force 141, things seem to be going well for everyone and that had made these three months reasonable for everyone around the base.

Simon woke up softly looking down at the man that lay on his chest arms wrapped around his chest, he smiled softly to himself as he moved gently getting out of bed, pulling the blanket back over Johnny hearing his slight mumble, he placed a pillow in the spot he had once been laying in, Simon smiled to himself as he saw Johnny take the pillow happily laying his head on it as he sat down in Johnny's desk chair pulling out a small notepad he had placed in there, grabbing a pen writing down a note for Johnny, as not to have him worry too much if he wakes up before Simon gets back.

Simon placed the note down on the nightstand looking over his lover who slept peacefully in the bed they shared, Simon smiled softly placing a soft kiss on Johnny's cheek before stepping away slowly opening the bedroom door softly and closing it quietly walking over to his own room changing into a Black sweatshirt and jeans grabbing a black face mask, knowing it probably wasn't the best idea to walk into a jewelry store with his full face mask on, he sighed softly before walking out of his room holding the keys to his truck in his hand, he closed the door of their room walking down the stairs seeing Price looking back at him nodding "you seemed eager about this" Price said as the pair walked out the base door walking over to the parking lot, Simon unlocking the doors to his truck "I want to do this, I know we've only been together for five months, but I know this is the right thing and he's been talking about it" Simon said as he got into his truck starting it up as Price looked over at him seeing the thoughts going on behind his eyes "don't worry to much about it Simon, if this is what you want and you know he wants, than you have my support all the way, just know what you're getting yourself into, this means your in it for the long run now, there's no running away from this" Price said as Simon turned to him as he started driving off "not this time, he's staying here with" Simon said as Price nodded at him "good, now let's go get you that ring" Price said laughing softly as Simon nodded to himself as he continued to drive to the jewerly store.

The ring for reference :)

As the pair walked out Simon sighed softly fiddling with the small box in his hand, Price walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder, Simon looked at him before placing the box into the small bag holding it in his hands "is it too simple Pr...

As the pair walked out Simon sighed softly fiddling with the small box in his hand, Price walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder, Simon looked at him before placing the box into the small bag holding it in his hands "is it too simple Price?" Simon said as they walked back to the truck leaning against it Price looked at Simon shaking his head "Simon if you love it, he's going to love it even more, you see how excited he gets over the little things you bring home for Johnny's little box of trinkets, he will love this ring, it's a promise ring so it doesn't need to be over the top like an engagement or god forbid the wedding ring will have to be, you know him better than anyone else will" Price said as Simon sighed softly to himself nodding as he grabbed his keys "thanks" Simon said softly as Price patted his shoulder as he climbed into the truck, Simon got in placing the small bag into the glove box starting his truck driving off back towards base smiling a bit to himself, hopeful that he had made the right choice for Johnny.