Tip Number Twenty-Six

“Apparently I can’t be serious”

Submitted by blackopshredder

This tip was submitted by blackopshredder. Please check out their works and fan them! Thanks!

So, apparently, someone *cough* JasmineRosa *cough* thinks I can’t be serious in any one of my posts. So I have decided to show you lovely little survivors just how serious and thoughtful I can really be.

Always check to see that you have enough supplies before you leave a place.

Simple enough, just you watch.

When impending doom is looming over your about-to-be-slaughtered-body by a zombie, it is always very important to make sure that you have all the supplies that you need and that you don’t leave anything important behind. This is a very simplistic situation to remedy with a quick tip that I am sure your mother once told you, but you undoubtly brushed off.

“Make sure to put everything back where you put, Johnny!” Mother said.

This is one of the best ways to make sure that you know where everything you need is and also teaches you the golden rule of organization. Organization is key when in a Zombie Apocalypse situation that may just hold death in their hands. It is very important to understand that you can’t keep your spaces or areas messy and disorganized. You might end up stepping on a Lego or tripping over a G.I. Joe doll.

And we all know how fatal that could be.

We wouldn't want our pretty little serious faces to be hurt or anything, right *cough, cough* JasmineRosa *cough, cough, cough…*?

Anyway…

So to Round of Tip Number Twenty…

I CAN BE DEAD SERIOUS IF I WANT TO BE MOTHER CHICKEN NUGGETS!! DEAR JESI (multiple Jesus) !!!