Tip Number Twenty

Tip Number Twenty

“Left for Dead”

Submitted by Sarsar056

This tip was submitted by sarsar056. Please check out her works and fan her! Thanks!

Let’s say you just killed a zombie in an epic and extreme fight. It took you forever and you lost a leg to battle. Don’t just leave looking all triumphant. Don’t forget to actually check if you undead is really dead. What happens if he’s smart enough to be a dog and play dead? Then he comes behind you with a napkin and starts chewing on your goodies? You don’t want your goodies being harvest do you? No! But be very careful, you don’t him/her popping up and slicing your heart. I am going to provide you with my sure fire way to check if he/she is dead.

Steps to See if Your Undead is Really Dead:

1.       Slowly back away from the body.

2.       Go straight to the nearest tree.

3.       Grab a branch from said tree. [this can be replaced with other long objects (don’t get cocky now guys)]

4.       Stay at least three feet from the body and swiftly puncture the body in the heart, as if it were a vampire.

5.       Do it a few times just in case. (this can also be spiced up in a tribal manor by setting it on fire. But this is for the feistier of my readers)

6.       Leave the body for others to find and get scared by.

This method can also be used to mark your territory.

So to Round of Tip Number Twenty…

Left for Dead only if they’re really dead…