Tip Number Twenty-Seven

“Chuckie Cheese’s Sucks”

Submitted by duckies_rock4ever

                This tip was submitted by duckies_rock4ever. Please check out their works and fan them.

                I’m pretty sure the first thing I’d want to do to a zombie when the time comes, is to set them on fire like I would to Edward Cullen if he came to me in the middle of Sunny Florida proposing. But given to me recently though a comment, I learned that this might not be the best idea in a situation.

                Let’s say I was going to Chuckie Cheezes and by the time I arrive at the places where everything is “fun-ner,” it is overrun by flesh eating zombies. I step inside, expecting a playful rat with a purple baseball cap on, but instead I receive a dangerous looking zombie in the costume, headless that used to be poor old bad-grammar Chuckie Cheese. Now I am partly scared and also relieved, because that Mother Creeper was as scary as Bella Swan giving birth to Reneeseme. I swiftly grab my handy dandy flamethrower from out of nowhere and proceed to extinguish Mr. Zombie Cheese. The zombie quickly catches alit but continues to scramble towards me.

                Alert.

                And not in any pain.

                Now I’m being chased by a Zombie Chuckie Cheese with bad grammar and also on fire.

                Isn’t that just grand, kids?

So, to Round Off Tip Number Twenty-Seven…

                 Chuckie Cheese’s, were a kid can turn into a flesh-eating, brain-ripping, bad-grammared zombie kid!