Tip Number Eight

Tip Number Eight

                This tip needs a bit more explaining then the other tips. Nerds Don’t Win. Just because you spend your time playing Assassin’s Creed on your X-box, Kingdoms at War on your IPod, or Call of Duty 13 all day long doesn’t mean you’ll fighting off those creepers like no tomorrow. Yes, you might pick up some useful facts and a few moves you know you could never pull off; but, let’s face it. We nerds are nerds, and that’s all we’ll ever be. We have to face the fact that jocks will be kicking kotukus and we’ll be dead.

                UNLESS!! Your are a REAL nerd. When I say nerds don’t win, I mean in physical ways. But nerds have that awesome thing in their brains that allow them to think better than everyone else. If you’re smart enough you’ll be able to think of another way to evade all those infected folks. You’ll be cutting through the corners of life like a knife through butter. No jock will be able to do that.

Being tough and strong is helpful is good. But being smart and not using your muscles and saving your energy for later is better.

I feel like I learned a life lesson today? Have you? Well, I certainly did not need to hear all that. But you guys get the point.

So, to round off Tip Number Eight…

Nerds don’t win, unless they have the cerebral capacity to outsmart those zombies.