Chapter 35: The Figure

WARNING: HELLA SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD

Chapter 35: The Figure

Song: Girl Crush- Little Big Town

"and minutes turned to hours and hours to days and days to months and before I know it I've wasted an entire year thinking of you."

+ + + + +

3rd Person

She brushed a hand to her lips and smiled, just ever so slightly. Her teeth glinted, the light caught light onto them from the streetlight in the corner. She could see the couple from the great distance, it was something she was used to.

She felt excitement run through her veins, and she could taste it, what she was about to cause. She craved the effect she left on people, the mark she could leave.

Oh yes, she has the power to give a person all the power in the world - but on this night, she was seeking something else.

Such pain she would cause.

Such suffering.

They deserved it. She knew they did. The man with the dark eyes especially, and he would make the girl pay for him, she knew that was the way directly to his heart.

It was a heart she knew all too well, mostly because in what was literally another time, she was in it. She knew the man with the infectious smile and alluring lips, she knew every single inch of him.

That was a story for another moment, pains that were far too in the past to be brought back out now. But that wouldn't stop Genevieve Black, she wasn't one to be trifled with. Genevieve had waited this long, only to strike when she knew Kol believed her gone.

Her dress fluttered behind her, like waves in the wind. The night was only beginning, but she turned her back from the house.

It won't be long now.

At the very least, she silently promised them that.