Chapter 40: How It All Began

Final Chapter. (it's short lol)

Chapter 40: How It All Began

Song: BBC Sherlock- Theme Tune (bc it just feels like a good song to end this story to)

sometimes goodbye is the only way

+ + + + +

Everything feels so peaceful and quiet. It's absolutely perfect. I haven't slept like this in forever, it's nice.

"When will she wake up?"

Are they talking about me?

The voices don't sound familiar. Am I in danger? I force my eyes open, groaning at the bright light overhead. This isn't my room. "Where am I? What happened?" I ask, not really remembering. Then I realize, I'm in a hospital. I look up to see two men and a woman studying me from the foot of my bed.

 One of the men has dark, raven-coloured hair with dark clothes to match, blue eyes, and a cold and hesitant expression. The other- soft and kind, with killer hair and much lighter features. The girl has dark brown hair and eyes, and she's wearing all white, so I assume she must be my nurse. The guy with hero-hair comes over, his eyes sad. 

"You're in Mystic Falls. My name is Stefan Salvatore, and this is my brother, Damon. How much do you remember..?" 

+ + + + +

*cue show-ending music* 

That's it! I changed a little of that diologue, but you get the idea. So... yeah basically it was all a dream. Sorry? Anyways, I had so much fun with this, you have no idea! When I wrote this I was sitting in my bedroom and literally 12:30 a.m. to finish this for you guys. This is it for Lacey Marie. It's been absolutely amazing, and I can't believe I've gotten this far. I love you all so much.

So. For the last time.

Loves, 

Mollie x