Chapter 38: Broken Hearts and Broken Furniture

*WARNING VV SHORT CHAPTER*

Chapter 38: Broken Hearts and Broken Furniture

Song: In Case- Demi Lovato

You have to let it all go. The way she kissed you, the way she smelled, the way she touched your waist and pulled you in. You have to let it all go and you have to let her go. Because that's who she was, not who she is.

+ + + + +

Kol's POV

I rip open the door, nearly taking it off its hinges in my angry outburst.

"It doesn't make any sense!" I shout, picking up a chair and throwing it at the wall as if it's a paper doll. There stands my older brother, casually watching with a drink in hand. Calm.

I am no longer calm.

I pick up every chair, book, table, and I throw it. I'm punching the wall, breaking everything in sight.

There's a knock at the door, and I go to answer it, praying to god it's her. Instead, I'm met with a human boy holding up an ad to buy some kind if new product. I don't let him get out a single word before I grab him, sinking my fangs into his neck.

His screams become backround noise as the blood seeps into my mouth. It's been so long since I've had blood like this, and I have to admit I've missed it very much. I'd previously kept up this "good" facade for the girl who inevitably left me in the end. It was all for nothing, she took my heart with her.

I drop the boy to the ground, his body is limp. Dead.

"Better?" Klaus asks with a smirk, taking another sip of the alcohol in his glass. I just scowl, wiping the blood from my lips. Rebekah walks in, rolling her eyes at the sight of the body. "Honestly, can't you clean up afterwards? He reeks."

I have to admit she's right, and I can't have this body lying here for the town to find. I throw him over my shoulder, taking his paper with me.

As I stare at it, I realize it's not just an ad. A white letter, with only seven words written across it:

Go after the girl, and she's dead.

It's a warning.