Chapter 1: Working Together

As I walk to UA wearing my hero suit I take a sip of my 5 shots of vanilla cherry blossom cappuccino and it relaxes my nerves. I make it to the UA entrance and people recognize me. A few ask for my autographs and I sign their notebooks. I make my way to Nezu's office and so many students just get excited when they see me around. I make it to Nezu's office and head inside. He greets me and hands me my schedule for the day. I notice that I'll mostly be working with class 1-A and Nezu leads me to class 1-A. As we make it to the door Nezu knocks on it and the door opens. I see Aizawa and he looks at me. I feel a bit awkward but regardless of what is going on between us, he let me inside. As I walk in the students look at me excited except for my little brother Shoto and I sigh. "Class this is Lady Ignite also known as Erza." Aizawa says seriously. "Hi, I'm Erza Todoroki." I say calmly. A pink-skinned girl raises her hand and I smile. "Yes, Ashido?" I say calmly. "How old are you?" "Also call me Mina." Ashido says calmly. "I'm 21 years old." I say calmly. A boy with blond hair that has a lightning bolt shoots his hand up and I relax. "When is your Birthday?" Kaminari says calmly. "November 17th." I say calmly. A green haires boy raises his hand and I giggle at their eagerness. "Yes, Midoriya," I say calmly. "Are you Todoroki's sister and if so why is your appearance different?" Midoriya says curiously. "I am Shoto's older sister and as for my appearance I was born with it due to my flames being purple so it affected my hair & eye color." I say calmly. A boy with ash-blond hair raises his head and I nod my head for him to speak. "How many times a day do you train?" He says with slight curiosity. "Well, I just train all day and build up my strength & endurance but I do take smaller breaks to replenish my energy." "To be the best hero you have to push past your limits to ensure that you'll stay alive in a fight because every villain is coming at you with all that they got." I say calmly.

They look at me in shock and I sigh. Aizawa hands me the lesson plan and I look over it while Aizawa explains that they will be picking class representatives. I watch as Aizawa gets into his sleeping bag and sigh. The students start voting and I look at the student profiles that Aizawa put together. The profile consists of their quirks, personalities, and what they need to improve on but I feel as though something is missing. I close it up and it feels so weird being up here as a teacher since 6 years ago I was just a student. I rub my aching wrist and sigh. Soon the bell for lunch rings and Aizawa wakes up. The students head to lunch and he looks at me. I avoid his stare and he sighs. I walk past him and teleport to a nearby Korean Restaurant. I get myself a a bowl of ramen with toppoki and fish cakes to go and I grab a bottle of sprite and have them add cherry-flavored boba to it. I pay for my food and wait at a table. I open up my Instagram and look at it. I notice that I got a friend request from SpicyKitty(Shota Aizawa) and I decide to accept it. I look at the post and blush when I see my former teacher being very naughty.

 I look at the post and blush when I see my former teacher being very naughty

I smile and write something on his page. "You have no idea how attractive you look but try better." I giggle and he replies. "Maybe you just need to learn a lesson Kittycat."😉. I smirk and reply. "Maybe you need a lesson in seducing a 21-year-old pro hero." I put my phone away and they finish my order. I take the bag and teleport to the teacher's lounge. As soon as I get there I see Aizawa and he looks up at me. I lean close to his ear and whisper. "Seems someone's been a bad boy." I say teasingly. I pull back and he blushes. He hides in his scarf and I sit down at the table. I pull out my lunch but before I open it I put my hair up into a ponytail and I pick up my chopsticks. Aizawa calms down and I scoop my noodles up with my chopsticks. I shove some food into my mouth and the school's alarm system goes off.

I swallow what is in my mouth and glare at the security system. I close the container and place a sticky note on the lid that says property of Lady Ignite. We get to the doors and glare at the fact that I'm a bitch when I'm hungry. Nezu ends up talking to them and once they are gone we examine the entrance and I glare because something isn't right. "I don't think reporters could do this." I say quietly. "We'll never know what truly happened but we can't make assumptions." Nezu says quietly. "The students are our priority so if villains get in then UA will have hell to pay." I say sternly. They let us go and we head back to the teacher's lounge. Heating my lunch back up I let out a sigh and Aizawa looks at me. Hizashi looks at the hangry expression on my face and I grab my food. I eat it and Hizashi walks over to Aizawa. "Who disturbed her?" Hizashi says with concern. I flip him off and he frowns. I turn away and just eat my lunch. Midnight walks in and Aizawa sweatdrops at my hanger. I finish my lunch and Midnight walks over. "You're all grown up since the last time I saw you." Midnight says softly. "I was 18 the last you saw me." I say quietly. "I heard that you were also modeling for a while." Midnight says calmly. "Well, I needed extra money to pay for my college courses and I wasn't making much as a hero at the time so I did modeling except I go by my rules, not their rules." I say bluntly. She nods her head and looks at me. I let my hair out of its ponytail and I run a hand through my hair. My fox ears and tails pop out and Midnight sighs. "I forgot that you're a fox spirit." Hizashi says calmly. "Yup, my whole family is full of kitsunes." I say calmly. I feel my ears being touched and I look up to see Aizawa. "S-s-stop it." I say as I swat his hand away. He looks at me and I sit on the couch in the teacher's lounge. I reach into my bag and pull out my personal laptop. I stick the portable wifi flash drive into it and log onto my laptop. I open up a new file and create a schedule to see how busy I'll be. I know I have a photo shoot for the weekend and I sigh. I save what I'm doing and put my laptop back into my bag. I get up and Aizawa sighs. We go back to the classroom and our students look at us. Aizawa tells them to go change before meeting up in front of the school and they leave the classroom with their hero suits except for Midoriya. We head out of the class and make our way to the front of the school. We wait for our students and Aizawa looks at me.

I sigh and Aizawa looks aways. "Aizawa why do you keep looking at me?" I say with confusion. "I honestly don't know why be I feel this pulling sensation when you're around.'' Aizawa says quietly. "You should figure out how you feel plus there is always the internet to look thinks up." I say calmly. He nods his head and I feel a gust of wind blow through my hair. A few students arrive and they look at me. As the rest of our students arrive they get on the bus and I sit down at the front. Aizawa sits next to me and the driver takes us to the USJ. I look out the window and my instincts keep telling me to stop the bus. "Erza are you okay?" Aizawa whispers to me. "Just my instincts acting up." I say quietly. He nods his head and I relax. As the bus pulls up in front of the USJ we get out of bus and I still have the gnawing feeling inside of me. I walk with Aizawa and once inside I scowl intensely at the fountain. As I turn toward the students they point out something and I turn to see villains walking through a warpgate. Aizawa tells us to get the students away and he goes to fight them. I usher our students to the exit but we get blocked by the warpgate and Kirishima & Bakugo try to attack and everyone gets scattered. I find myself in the plaza and I'm way too close because in front of me is a boy with hands all over him. I jump back but before I can get further away I get pinned to the ground by the bird-like thing and I struggle to get out of its grip. Soon a warpgate appears under me and the villains look at me. I fall through it and find myself in a quirk-canceling cage. I look around and soon see a doctor in front of me. He sticks a needle into my neck and smirk. "Welcome experiment 700." He says calmly. I fall unconscious as the blue liquid takes effect and he chuckles.