Chapter 22: December 17th, 2027

As I sit in the car wearing leggings, a long sleeve shirt, and a winter coat Shota keeps his focus and I know that the birth of my sons is only a day away but we're being tested to see how fast we can get to the hospital. I hold his hand and he knows that I'm scared about the birth of our sons. "You do know this is a test to see how fast we can get to the hospital." I say quietly. "I know that you're terrified of child birth but I'll be with you." Shota says reassuringly. "Yeah, but I'll be doing most of the work." I say nervously. I nod my head and he notices the time. I notice that we're not going to make it to the hospital and I yawn. He holds my hand and I smiles at him. I feel my water break and I breath throw the discomfort. Shota notices and drive quickly to the hospital. It's still a bit far and I look at Shota with fear in my eyes. "I'm here with you and I'll make sure that you make it to the hospital in time." Shota says reassuringly. I nod my head and he knows that I'm terrified. I look at my husband with pain in my eyes as I feel the contractions getting worse and he holds my head. I look out the window and time seems go by. I look at my Apple watch and see that it's now 4:00 PM. Ever since we left the house about 5 hours have gone by. I notice that traffic is getting worse and he gets off the highways. I look at my husband and my contractions get to be too much. The drive takes longer and than we have anticipated and he knows that if we don't get to the nearest hospital I'll be giving birth in the car. He finds one and drives us to the entrance. He help me out of the car and I whimper in pain. A nurse comes with a wheel chair and I sit in it. She wheels me inside and Shota goes to park the car. She takes me to a room and helps me stand up. She helps me out of my clothes and puts me into a maternity hospital down. I sit on the bed and rub my stomach.

I see my husband and he sets everything we need down. Shota holds my hand and a nurse checks on the babies. She looks at a screen and I see my babies. "They're a bit big but they're quite healthy also your 10 centimeters dilated." The Nurse says calmly. I look at my husband and he looks at me. A doctor walks in and they have more than one nurse. I get told to push and Shota looks at me with concern. I scream as I push and Shota uses his quirk to erase mine since childbirth can activate a mother's quirk. I feel them kick as I push out our first baby and Shota stays by my side. I look at my husband and he knows that I'm in pain. Once our first son is out a Nurse cleans my son up and Shota moves my hair away from my forehead. I look at our son and Shota looks at me. "Just two more and you'll be done." Shota says calmly. I sigh and he looks at me. I start to push my second son and I groan out in pain as my son is pushed down my birth canal. Shota strokes my hair and I look at him with tears in my eyes. I feel our second son beginning to slowly come out and Shota comfortables me. I look at my husband and our second son finally come out. He cries and I look at my sons. Shota continues to hold my hand and I work on pushing our third son through my birth canal. I struggle to push the baby out and Shota notice the fear in my eyes. Once our third son is out I feel my heart rate slowing down and the doctor urges Shota out of the room. I feel my heart stop beating and my eyes roll back into my head.