Chapter 3: Worry of The Students

As I enter the classroom I see my students and they all look worried. "Mr. Aizawa, why are you here?" Iida says with concern. "My health is nobody's concern plus the battle isn't over because coming up in a week is UA High School's Sports Festival." I say sternly. "But what about Miss Erza?" Ashido says with concern. "The police are still looking for clues of her where about and I know you're all concerned about Erza but she would want you to continue with your studies & training." I say quietly. They nod their heads and I give them the day to train & study for exams. I sit on the floor in my sleeping bag and I pull out my iPad. I go onto the MangaBAT App and I read My One and Only by Sonyeon. I read instead of napping to keep my mind from wondering about Erza and I look up for a second when I notice Shoto staring into space like he can't focus. I sigh and call Shoto over. He walks over and I motion for him to sit on the floor. "You're concerned about your sister am I right." I say quietly. "Yeah, she was always the one to protect me and I failed to do the same." Shoto says quietly. "I promise you I'll find her and she would want you to stay focused and not doubt yourself." I say reassuringly. "How do you know this?" Shoto says quietly. "Your sister was my former student and she's a fighter." I say calmly. He nods his head and walks back over to his desk. I look at my students and even Bakugo is concerned about her. I sigh and get up. "Okay since you're all distracted I want you to write a letter that you will hand over to Erza once she returns." I say seriously. The get to work and I calm down. I sit down and run a hand through my hair. I look at my students and hope that once they get their thoughts togethers hopefully they be able to focus on their classes. I hear a light knock and see Hizashi. "Go to the teacher's lounge I'll look after them." Hizashi says calmly. I nod my head and go to the teacher's lounge.

As I walk to the teacher's lounge I look out one of the hallway windows and Erza keeps crossing my mind. "Damnit, Erza give me a sign or something to help find you." I think with concern and continue my way to the teacher's lounge. Once in front of the teacher's lounge enterance I walk inside and All Might looks at me. "Aizawa how are the students?" All Might says calmly. "They're worried about Erza so I have them writing letters for when and if she turns." I say quietly. "It won't be easy finding her but you're a wolf spirit maybe you can track her by scenting her out." All Might says calmly. "It won't work they didn't travel by foot and even if I do find her it's impossible to track her by scent." I say seriously. "That's unfortunate." All Might says quietly. I nod my head and lay down on the couch. I lay on my back and glare at the light. All Might puts a clothe over my eyes and I sigh. "It's better than having direct lighting in your eyes." All Might says calmly. I nod my head and close my eyes. I let my body relax and sleep instantly takes over.