Chapter 4: Unleashing Her Inner Fox Spirit

As I lay chained to an opperation table I wake up and I see the same room that I have been in for the last 3 days. I glare at the room and the doctor walks in. He holds a needle and I flip out. I break the restraints and turn into my half fox form. I trash the place and teleport to the front on the school. I fall to my knees and a few students recognize me. They look at my ruined clothes and they walk over to me. They help me to Recovery Girl and once in the room she looks at me with widened eyes. She makes me lay in one of the beds and then calls for Aizawa, Nezu, and Tsukauchi. She starts healing my injuries and the door slams open. I see my little brother and Shoto runs over to me. I look at him and he hugs me. I pat his head and the door opens up. I see Aizawa & Nezu and they walk over to me. I sit up and Shoto forces me to lay back down. I sigh and Aizawa looks at me. "What did they do to you?" Aizawa says quietly. "I was sent somewhere else to some kind of doctor and he just kept injecting me with stuff." I say quietly. They nod their head and Shoto stays by me. He messages our siblings and I sigh. He pets my head and I sigh. The door open and Tsukauchi walks in with my siblings. They hug me and I look at them. "I'm fine." I say quietly. I sit up and run a hand through my hair. Shoto notices that I seem a bit tempermental and my tails flicker around. Aizawa notice something different rise from with in me and I sigh. "Run, fox spirits are dangerous the first time the Spiritual power awakens." I say quietly. As they start to run I feel the power takeing over so I run around the school after them in my 20 foot tall fox form and Shoto uses his quirk to put up some ice walls but I melt it with fire bombs. Midnight uses her quirk and it knocks me out.