Chapter 26: A Visit From A Student

As I lay in bed reading a book the door opens and I see Bakugo. "Bakugo, why are you here?" I say quietly. "Aizawa told us about your condition and which hospital you were in." Bakugo says quietly. I nod my head and he sits in a chair next to my bed. He pulls out something from his school bag and I look at him. "It may not help but I bought a good luck charm." "I thought that you could use it and maybe it will make your illness no longer terminal." Bakugo says quietly. "Bakugo, thank you for visiting me and I'll hold onto this charm." I say calmly. He hugs me and I pat his head like a mother does to their child. "Bakugo, please continue to work harder for your dreams, and don't give up just because things get hard." "If you see someone struggling find a way to help them because I believe that you could be the best hero that you can be to your ability." Aizawa says calmly. He nods his head and leaves the room. I look at the charm and it's nice that he got this for me.

 I look at the charm and it's nice that he got this for me

I look at my boyfriend and he looks at me. I put it in my pillow that Shota brought from home and I hear the door open. I smile at him and he holds a banquet of Camellias. I smile and he walks over to me. "I got these hoping that it will help with your health." Shota says calmly. "They're beautiful and I hope that my health gets better." I say softly. A nurse walks in with my medications and smiles at us. She hands me a glass of fresh water to keep me hydrated along with some pills that will stabilize my health. I swallow the pills and they taste awful but Shota hands me a fresh container of soup. I open it and smile at my husband. I eat the soup from the self-heated container and Shota looks at me. I smile and my husband relaxes. I finish eating the creamy chicken noodle soup and he put the container away in his bag. The nurse puts the flowers into a vase and leaves the room. Shota kisses my forehead and I think about my family. I hug him and he holds me close. I look at him and he knows that finding hope for myself is hard.

He smiles at me and I go onto my laptop. I pull up Microsoft Word 365 and start typing prepare for after I die.

𝒯ℴ 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝓉𝒶,
ℐ𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℐ 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒹𝒾ℯ𝒹. ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 ℐ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈. ℐ'𝓂 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝓎 𝓅ℴ𝓈𝓈ℯ𝓈𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 & 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈. 𝒴ℴ𝓊'𝓁𝓁 ℊℯ𝓉 𝒶 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁𝒶𝓌𝓎ℯ𝓇.

ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓉ℴ 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒸ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝓎𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝓉𝓇ℯℯ 𝒾𝓃 ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓎𝒶𝓇𝒹. 𝒟ℴ𝓃'𝓉 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈 𝓂ℯ 𝓊𝓅 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁ℯ. ℐ𝓉 𝒹ℴℯ𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃ℊ ℊ𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ 𝒾𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓉𝓎𝓅ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒸ℯ𝓇ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸ℯ𝓁ℯ𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓈 ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽 ℴ𝒻 𝓊𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓁𝒹𝓈.

ℒℴ𝓋ℯ, ℰ𝓇𝓏𝒶.

I look at my husband and he holds my hand. I shut my laptop and he lay beside me. I'm glad that I was put in a room with a single bed. Shota sighs and I hug him. I listen to his heart beating in his chest and he strokes my hair. I relax and feel myself starting to fall asleep.