Chapter 10: Comforting Each Other

As I awaken from my nap I hear a knock on the door and get up. I walk to my door and open it. Shota looks at me and I notice that he has a bag along with a crate with his cat. He sighs tiredly and I let him into my apartment. "You can put everything into my room." I say quietly. He walks to my room and I put the security code lock on my door. I walk to my room and Shota looks at me. "How are you feeling?" Shota says with concern. "Honestly, I'm upset because the one person I like is now my weakness, and with others knowing that we're dating neither of us will have a moment of privacy." I say quietly. He walks over to me and I look at him. He hugs me and I embrace him. "I won't let anyone hurt you and I'll find a way to keep our lives private so that nobody knows." Shota says reassuringly. "Shota, they'll know that we're in a relationship, and if someone were to use my feelings for you against me I don't know what I would do." I say quietly. He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes to just stay in the moment. "So what do you want for dinner?" Shota says calmly. "Let's get some pizza and watch a movie." I say calmly. He nods his head and I order a pizza online but also get some fries along with a soda. Shota lets his cat out and it sees my cat. I watch my cat cautiously and he just ignores Shadow. Shota looks at me and I relax. "I promise you the next time we have a date it will be more secluded." Shota says calmly. I smile and he relaxes. I hug him and he kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up by my hips. I look at him as he hovers over me and he removes my t-shirt. I blush and he kisses my neck. I remove his shirt and he bites my shoulder. I toss his shirt across my room and I'm glad that I have curtains that aren't see-through. He trails kisses down my Torso and he removes my pants. I pull at his hair and he kisses my stomach. I flip us over and swiftly remove his pants.

He looks at me and I lean over him. He watches me and I tie his wrist to my headboard. He follows my movements and I reach into my bedside table. "Sometimes you just make it harder to resist you but I like a man who is also tempted by what he wants." I say seductively. "Well, once I get out of these restraints you're all mine." Shota says seriously. "First you'll have to beg for what you want." I say teasingly. He looks at me like he did a week ago and I blindfold him. He growls at the fact that he can't see me and I cover up his 10-inch friend. He waits for me and I start kissing him from his waistline up to his lips. I get him to grunt out from the minor things that I am doing and he squirms under me. "Use your words Shota." I say seriously. "Stop teasing me. I look at him and position myself above him. Its been a while since I was intimate with someone and I just wanted tonight to be about just the two of us. I place my hands on his shoulders and he senses my nervousness. "Don't push yourself into something that you're not ready for." Shota says with understanding. "I want to be intimate with you it's just been a while since I've done this because the last guy I was with didn't like that I wanted to be the dominant one." I say quietly. "I'm not like any of the guys you dated in the past so you can do whatever it is that you want to do to me because I don't mind switching things up if it makes you happy." Shota says with a firm but gentle voice. I untie his hands and interlock my hands with his. He sits up and leans his forehead against my forehead. I feel him help me get situated and he kisses me. "It's just you and me together." Shota says softly. I feel our hips moving in sync and he makes sure that he is gentle with me. He didn't rush into things and I am glad to have him in my life. My phone rings but I ignore it because I just want to be in the moment with the one I love.

I pick up the pace and he does the same. I moan and he smiles at me. "That's a good kitten." Shota says encouragingly. I wrap my arm around his neck and he touches my hips. I kiss him and he does everything just to make me feel good. I tangle my fingers into his hair and pressure just builds up between up. He was all mine and I was all his but there is nobody that can come between. We both end up climaxing and then I hear the doorbell which signals that our food is here. He lays me down and puts on a pair of pants. "Stay, I'll be back." Shota says calmly. I nod my head and my phone rings. I notice that it's my father and I sigh. "What do you want?" I say seriously. "Is it true that you're in a relationship with Eraserhead?" Dad says seriously. "It's true, but it's nobody else's business." I say quietly. "He's 30 years old and there is a 9-year age gap between the both of you." Dad says seriously. "I don't care if there is a 9-year age gap because I care about him and he makes me happy." I say with hostility. "If you two don't break up I'll report him for rapping you." Dad says sternly. "Fuck you, my whole life you made decisions for me and my siblings and I'm just fucking done with it." "If you ever contact me again I will expose you as being an abusive father." I say quietly. I hang up and sigh. Shota walks in and looks at me. "What's wrong?" Shota says with concern. "My father is just being an asshole." I say quietly. "What did he say?" Shota says seriously. I look at him and my heart just feels so heavy. "He threaten to have you arrested for rape if I didn't break up with you." I say quietly. He hugs me and I lean against him. He kisses my forehead and I close my eyes for a few seconds. Shota calms me down since he is the only one who can and he grabs my silky black robe. I put it on and he looks at me. We go to my kitchen and I wash my hands in the sink. Shota pulls out some plates and I keep thinking about what my father said.