Chapter 21: 6 Months Pregnants

As I walk to class 2-A many students ask to feel my stomach and I allow them but they get surprised when they feel three little kicks. I walk into class 2-A and they get excited when they see me. I still work for UA but I'm on maternity leave because it's getting harder for me to move around the hallways. "I thought I told you to stay in the dorm." Shota says seriously. "Well, I was bored and I can't sleep when I have three babies using me as a punching bag." I say seriously. He sits and pulls out the chair for me. "Sit." Shota says tiredly. I sit down and he knows that my pregnancy is a lot of work. I watch as my husband teaches them about sexual education and he cringes about explaining the safety procedures. I relax and when he puts a video for them on of childbirth I leave because I'm already freaking out as their due date grows near and near with each passing month. I have 3 months until they're born and I am scared that something will happen. I sigh and walk to the teachers' lounge. I sigh and make it. All Might sees me and smiles. I sit down on the couch and relax. "Are you okay?" All Might says with concern. "Shota turns on a video of a woman birthing a baby so I left because I'm already freaking out about it," I say quietly. "I know that it may seem scary but you need to take your time and just enjoy your pregnancy." "Don't think about the next 3 months." All Might says calmly. I nod my head and he hands me a bottle of water. I thank him and he smiles. The door opens and I see my husband. "Come on you need to head back to the dorm also the students have been dismissed because classes were canceled because the Air conditioning stops working." Shota says quietly. He helps me up and I rub my back. Shota notices and I sighs. "This is why you need to stay in our dorm or at home." Shota says sternly. I feel a bit guilty for putting him through all this trouble and he sighs when he notices my eyes getting watery. He wipes my tears away and looks at me with a soft look in his eyes.

"Sorry, for being so stern and I know that you're trying your best to get through this but please remember to care of yourself." Shota says quietly. I nod my head and we leave the teacher's lounge. Shota walks beside me and I take my time with walking around the school. He looks at me and sighs. "When we get to the dormitory you'll have to lay down and rest because you shouldn't be moving too much when you could give birth at any time." Shota says quietly. I pat my stomach and he smiles at me. We make it out of the school and I sigh. "I know it's hot out but we have to walk to the teachers' dormitory." Shota says calmly. He smiles at me and I look at my husband. We walk to the teachers' dorm and when we get to our door Shota sits me on the couch and I feel his hand on my stomach. "I'll go make lunch just relax and focus your attention relax so that when the time comes you'll have the energy for the birth of our sons." Shota says softly. "Do you thinks I can get through this pregnancy?" I say nervously. "You're the mother of my children so I believe that you can get through the next 3 months calmly but you need to rest and not strain yourself." Shota says calmly. I nod my head and he walks to our kitchen. I feel my sons moving around and their kicks are getting stronger. I smile at their movements and I love my sons so very much but I am still scared of giving. Shota looks at me from the kitchen and I feel my sons relaxing. Shota walk in with a bowl of chicken curry ramen and I look at him with a smile. "They're quite a handful." I say calmly. "True, but they're our sons and we'll figure out how to raise them." Shota says calmly. He looks at my stomach and kisses my stomach. I smile and he sits beside me. He feeds me the ramen and I bow on it because it is hot and I don't want to hurt our sons. I rub my stomach and he relaxes. I finish off my ramen and he smiles. I sigh and Shota looks at me. I lean against him and he rubs my belly.

"They have grown so much." Shota says calmly. "True, but they have made me so fat." I say quietly. "You're not fat and with or our weight you'll always will be the loves of my life." Shota says happily. I nod my head and he relaxes. He has me lay down and I rest my head on his right leg. I yawn and he strokes my hair. I close my eyes and sleep immediately takes over.