Chapter 28: 3 years later

It's been 3 years since I retired from being a hero and Shota still works as a teacher. He has been such a good husband and we're expecting another baby. I'm excited but also nervous since I almost died twice. I look at my 8-month pregnancy belly and she moves around. I smile and Souya sits on the couch. I smile at my son as he touches my stomach and he is such a sensitive little boy. I love my family and we've been trying to prepare the house for our daughter. I sigh and Shota walks into the house. I smile at my husband and he sits down beside me. "How was the meeting?" I say calmly. "It was a disaster and now since Nezu is retired I'm the new principal." Shota says stressfully. "Well, congrats on getting promoted, and I'm sorry that the meeting didn't go so well." I say calmly. He kisses me on the cheek and I smile. "So how are you feeling?" Shota says calmly. "I'm fine, just ready to have this baby." I say calmly. He kisses my forehead and rubs my belly. Souya yawns and I pat his head. Shota grabs our son and goes to put him down for a nap. I smile and hear a knock. I walk to the front door and open the door. I see Toya and he notices that I'm pregnant. "Toya, what are you doing here?" I say quietly. "I was released from jail and brought to your house. I let him inside and my brother notices my cats. Shota walks out of our children's nursery and he sees my brother. I tell Toya to go to the living room and Shota sighs. "Explain everything?" Shota says seriously. "Toya was released from prison and dropped off here." I say quietly. He nods his head and we go to the living room. Toya looks at some photos and I notice that its the photos of our children. "You had triplet?" Toya says quietly. "Yeah, I did." I say quietly. He nods his head and notices some photos of me & Shota. "You two look quite happy." Toya says quietly. I pat my brother on the shoulder and he hugs me. "I'm sorry for nearly killing you." Toya says quietly. "It's in the past so don't look backwards." I say quietly. He hugs me and I let him.

We all sit down and Toya feels a little awkward. I look over at my husband who is very, very cautious about my brother, and I sigh. "Shota, why don't you go to the store and get us some food." I say calmly. He nods his head and leaves the house. I sigh and Toya looks at me. "Are you okay?" Toya says quietly. "I'm fine it's just this pregnancy has been a lot of work." I say calmly. He nods his head and my cat rubs up against Toya's side. "Erza, are you happy with your the life made?" Toya says quietly. "Honestly, I am happy, I have everything that I could ever want." I say calmly. He nods his head and walks over to sit beside me. He looks at my stomach and I feel my daughter moving around. She stretches her arms and I smiles. Toya looks at my stomach and I look at my brother. ¨How does it feel expecting another baby?" Toya says quietly. "Honestly, I'm happy to be having a daughter but when I had the triplets there were complications even after the pregnancy." I say quietly. "You almost died giving birth?" Toya says quietly. "Yeah, but then 5 months after my health started to deteriorate because I had a terminal illness but Recovery Girl and the hospital were able to cure me." I say calmly. "It's a good thing that you're still alive." Toya says quietly. "I'm just glad that I get to be here for my children." I say calmly. "Erza, you deserve to be happy and I'm sorry if me being here is inconveniencing you and your family." Toya says quietly. "Toya, you aren't an inconvenience, you're my big brother and even if our history is complicated I don't hate you." "You suffer because dad neglect you but I could never hate you." I say calmly. "I want to go to therapy and admit myself to a hospital." "I need to face my past before I can face our family." Toya says quietly. I hug him and he relaxes. "Whatever you choose to do with the rest of you life I'll support you but no more setting things on fire, okay?" I say calmly. He nods his head and I smile. He yawns and I get off the couch. I have my brother follow me and I take him to the guestroom.

"You can use this room." I say calmly. He nods his head and hugs me. "You have built a good life for yourself and I hope to atone for my mistakes." Toya says quietly. "You'll get there someday just believe that you can overcome everything," I say calmly. He nods his head and I leave the room. I close the door and go sit down on the couch. A sigh escapes me as I sit down and I place my hand onto my stomach. The front door to the house opens up and I notice my husband walking over to the kitchen. I hear my husband putting groceries away and the baby kicks around. I smile and Shota walks into the living room. He sits beside me and I lean against my husband. "So what are you going to do about your brother?" Shota says quietly. "He want to do therapy and go to a mental institute until he is ready face our family but right now he is resting in the guestroom." I say quietly. ΅Just be careful I worry that he might hurt you." Shota say quietly. "Shota, he doesn't have his quirk anymore they have been using the quirk erasing formula that a scientist made from chemicals." I say quietly. "As long as they don't give it to the public its fine." Shota says quietly. "Shota not everyone his a good quirk and they have the right to get rid of it." I say seriously. He nods his head and rubs my belly. I look at him and he kisses my stomach. I kiss his forehead and he smiles. I yawn and he kisses my forehead. We go to our room and we lay in our bed. I lay on the left side of my body and fall asleep with my husband's arm wrapped around me.