Chapter 12: The Training Camp

As I sit on the bus I listen to some music and Shota pulls over. The students get off and I watch them get thrown over the cliff by the Wild Wild Pussycats. I have their name but pussycats refer to a female cat's vagina. Shota gets back on the bus and looks at me with concern. "Are you sure you're okay?" "I'll understand if you're not feeling so please tell me what is wrong." Shota says nervously. "Shota, I'm fine." I say in a soft reassuring voice. He drives us to the camp and I relax. I know that he is worried for me but I don't even know what is wrong with me. I can feel my health deteriorating but I don't want Shota to worry. Whatever is going on with me I have to deal with it myself because if I drag Shota into this he'll try to save me. Every time I was working with him and I got caught he would save me it made me feel like I was weak. I barely eat anymore, I can't sleep, and it feels like I'm being drained of my life energy. I want so much to tell him about what I am feeling but my pride won't let me. I sigh and the bus stops moving. We get off and grab our bags. We settle our stuff into the room that will be sharing and I place my stuff into a corner. Shota makes me lay on the bed and I look at him. "Rest I'll wake you up later." Shota says seriously. I give up and he holds me close. I feel his hand stroke my hair and he looks at me. I try to relax and he sighs. I listen to his heart and fall asleep.