Chapter 14: Rescued

As I wake up I feel different and notice that I'm now in a room with a chain around my ankle and wrists. I groan in discomfort from being chained to a wall and there are bandages around my arms, legs, and Torso. I hear the door bush open and look up. I see a pro hero and they rush over to me. Once they are close enough I see my father and his eyes widen. He melts the chains and picks me. "There are paramedics just outside they'll check you over." Dad says seriously. I nod my head and he carries me out of the building. He takes me over to the ambulance and the paramedic checks me for wounds. I get placed onto a stretcher in the ambulance and my father just lets them take me. The ambulance drives fast and I wonder if Shota is okay. The ambulance stops and I get rushes inside. The doctor gives me stitches and then settles me into a room. I sigh and the nurse looks at me. "Do you want me to call someone?" She says calmly. I give her a number to call and I hope Shota responds. I lay in the bed and another nurse walks into the room with a tray. She sets it on the table at the end of the bed and she moves it close to me. I sigh and she leaves me to be. I take the lid off and see a bowl of curried chicken over rice. I sigh and the door opens. I look at the door and see the one person that I have wanted to see. Shota walks over to me and sits on the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?" Shota says calmly. "Honestly, I was unconscious the whole time so I'm not even sure how I should feel." I say quietly. He notices the untouched food and he sighs. "You need to eat." Shota says with concern. I nod my head and pick up the chopstick but my hands are a bit shaky. He takes the chopsticks and feeds me. "Erza, I know that you have been through a lot so I'm going to take care of you." Shota says quietly. I nod my head and he makes sure that I am comfortable. I eat it all gone and he smiles at me so genuinely.

"Shota, I love you." I say quietly. He blushes and shock appears in his eyes but they soften. "I love you too." Shota says with warmth. I smile at him and he pushes the table away. He holds my hand and I relax. "My lease is almost up." I say quietly. "You can always stay with me." Shota says calmly. "I would like that." I say calmly. He smiles and I lay my head on his shoulder. "Is Bakugo okay?" I say with concern. "Bakugo is safe thanks to Midoriya, Shota, Iida, Kirishima, and Momo but they should have left it to the pro heroes." Shota says quietly. "They may not have their provisional license but I think they did the right thing even though it was foolish to put themselves in danger." I say quietly. "We're going to have dorms that way we can keep the students safe." Shota says calmly. "We're both their homeroom teachers so we'll barely be home." I say calmly. He nods his head and looks at me. "True, but I'll move your stuff also we're sharing a dorm room." Shota says calmly. "We'll have to keep an eye on Mineta." I say calmly. He nods his head and I wrap my arms around him. He smiles and I yawn. He holds me close and I fall asleep with myself wrapped around him.