Chapter 133: Give Her Hell

Nikki's POV

Nikki's POV

Flashback chapter of Nikki

I didn't know what I was doing here. I wasn't invited. No one wanted me to be here. But I just had to see her.

I stepped out of my car and headed towards the venue. I pulled the collar of my shirt up a tad bit as I watched the other people make their way into the venue. I glanced down at my fidgeting fingers for a moment, starting to reconsider this. Especially knowing that her family was inside.

Fuck it. I walked into the venue handing the doorman my invitation. And don't ask me how I got it. He moved the velvet rope back allowing me access. The place was huge. Everyone was dressed in designer clothes except for me. I was the ugly duckling in this joint.

It appears I missed the show. The catwalk was empty and the models were already talking and taking pictures with the guests. It was called the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. They were promoting it on TV nonstop. I happened to get a flier on my way back from New York. Iman's picture was on it. Her body looked fucking amazing in the lingerie she had on.

"Champagne sir."

I looked at the glass on top of the tray. My mouth quenched a bit. I shook my head remembering why I was here. Plus, I'm sober.

"No thanks."

I smile and continue walking. I played with the zipper of my vest as I moved left and right trying not to bump into anyone and cause a scene. I scanned the venue hoping to see her.

I froze in place as I saw Tamara walking with a business-looking guy straight towards me.

"Uh, I'll have a champagne."

I quickly turned grabbing the glass from the tray. My back was towards her as she walked past me. I breathed out placing the glass on the table. I turned to see where she was walking to.

My mouth gaped as I laid eyes on Iman. She was breathtaking. My heart sped up as I watched her smiling and interacting with the people around her. It was like a movie. When a guy lays eyes on the girl. And everything is just in slow motion. That's what it felt like for me.

Shit, she just made eye contact with me.

Smash!

Her glass dropped to the ground. I panicked. Everyone around her panicked. I couldn't let her know I was here. I immediately turned and ran.

What was I thinking about coming here? She left me.

I heard footsteps behind me. I paced myself running faster. I bust through the doors running towards my car and hiding just as she ran outside to see where I went.

I stared at her as she looked around. She wrapped her arms around herself. After a couple of minutes of standing there, she turned and walked back in.