7

"Stay back, this is real

"Stay back, this is real. Those are villains." Aizawa warned and everyone's pumped up expressions instantly changed.

Mizuki could nearly make it out, but beyond the panicked chatter of students, she could hear a distorted voice say something about All Might, he was supposed to be there with them, so why were they here? It didn't make sense for villains to attack the class if the number 1 hero, they didn't stand a chance, right?

"Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play." A croaky and dry voice added.

"Real villains, no way. How could so many of them get into a facility this guarded?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu wondered.

"Good question." The pro replied. "But I'm not sure."

"Is the rest of the campus under attack? Or are we their only target? If the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's interfering. They carefully chose this isolated facility at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here. But they've thought this out. It's part of their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki explained.

"Maybe we can compliment their coordination, after we get out of here. Preferably with our lives." Mizuki gathered their attention. "Besides, I think I know why they're here."

"And why's that?" Aizawa wondered.

"That scrawny one with the hands said something about killing us for him to show up. Where as the purple mist guy said something about our schedule, and All Might. Clearly, they expected him to be here." She answered, but it only opened up more questions. Why?

"Thirteen, get them out of here and alert the main campus. Actually, if they can block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communication." The teacher theorised. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir." The boy put his hand to his communications device.

"What are you gonna do?" Midoriya asked. "You can't fight them on your own, there's too many. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. You're best in stealth and one on one fights, that's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick." Aizawa cut him short. "It's up to you Thirteen." Suddenly, the hero jumped down the staircase, his scarf trailing behind him on his descent. The students watched, mesmerised at the way he effortlessly defeated villains, taking them down without a second thought. Mizuki might have found herself a new favourite pro, well, maybe second favourite, because Mirko was still the best in her eyes. But the way Aizawa knew he'd be at a disadvantage, yet still chose to defend them, was amazing.

Quickly, Thirteen lead the students towards the exit, but they all came to a stop when they saw a purple glow emit from the ground, followed by a mist that almost consumed them.