5

^^^^^^ Okimi Akaguro visual

As Okimi dropped her sister off near the school, clicking and flashing of camera's caught Mizuki's attention. It was first thing on a Wednesday morning, this wasn't an ideal start to her day. But, Okimi couldn't offer anything else but good luck and a wave before tossing her sister out of the car.

Reluctantly, after making a loud obnoxious groan, she sulked towards the main gates; catching some of the reports attention as she walked.

"Excuse me, young girl." Someone stuck a microphone in her face. "Are you in the hero course? What's it like having All Might as a teacher? Has he taught you anything new?"

"Does he get along well with the future generation of heroes?"

"Is he all he's cracked up to be?"

It was humiliating. Mizuki couldn't even open her mouth, it was like she was completely frozen. She just stood, letting all the questions consume her as she waited for them to move or leave, but they weren't giving up. Taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth to speak, but someone beat her to it.

"Stop harassing my students." Her teacher, Aizawa pushed through the crowd.

'Thank god.' Mizuki mentally noted and tried to push her way through the crowd, but they just weren't getting the message, was she supposed to use her quirk, or just stand there like an idiot?

"I can't be late again dammit." She said under her breath and grabbed the bag of the woman in front of her, managing to pull her out of the way.

"Please sir, can you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?" A reporter asked Eraser Head.

"He's not on campus today. Now leave, you've disturbed the students enough already." He walked away trapping the vampires hand in his scarf and pulling her through the group.

"Thanks?" She said once the two made it a short distance away from the press.

"If you're going to be a pro, then you should learn to deal with that. Otherwise you might as well give up now." He advised.

"Yeah, you handled that great." Mizuki muttered as she rolled her eyes, her sarcasm evident. "I have a question about my hero costume." She then changed the topic to something that had been lingering on her mind.

"I didn't design them, if you have any complains or additional support items then you'll need to fill out the paperwork." He avoided, but she did that originally.

"I made a request to have something in my bag and maybe there was a mix up, but it wasn't there. It's kinda important."

"I think I know what you're referring to." Aizawa realised. "It didn't correspond with codes of ethics."

"And the alternative does?" She quirked a brow, because she was sure that sipping out of a vile was more ethical than from a person. "If Bakugo is allowed to carry grenades, and Snipe is allowed literal guns, then I should be allowed my support item." She protested.